UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Name and Avatar Explanation

Alpheon

...what on Earth are we looking at?

Smurf boobs. Pretty nice ones, too, if you're into blue.

:lol: Jeez, I am stupid. I would never had gotten that. Funny, but where did that image come from? As far as I know, Smurfs don't have feminine upper-torso structure. :blink:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name comes from reading too many Spider-Man comics. On the old AA boards I was WebHead75, but now it's just webhead. I change the avatar from time to time, but it's usually spider-man. And I LOVE me some black Spidey...Feb can't get here soon enough.

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump this as I was reading through some older threads and this was pretty interesting.

The avatar is Hawkman because, well, I like Hawkman.

The name comes from an email address I set up a few years ago when I was playing a Ventrue in a Live Ac Vampire game - the email was my in character one. I eventually went on to use it for everything as other emails got clogged with crap.

I use you_will_forget on any boards (but sometimes you-will-forget, especially eBay, which wouldn't let me use underscores when I set up the account).

As you can probably work out from that, my real name is Joseph.

Tada!

Jo

Cobra for my love of the Shelby with that name. Of course it gets interesting on the Sigma 6 website where 'Cobra' means something else entirely.

As for my avatar... who better than Power Girl?? She is a great character with nice "assets" and does not seem to be filled with as much teen angst as Super Girl. AND, she will finally be in Minimate form soon... but not soon enough. PS I have been really diggin' that new JSA comic that just restarted a few months ago.

My name is Adrian Carter

I shortened it to Ady because people frequently misspelled it as Adrain, and also I suffered years of Rocky related torment.

Sadly it wasnt a fool proof plan as most people STILL think AndyCarter when they read it.

Bah, as for the Avatar, its Dicatator Pinks' logo, ever seen the Wall? Terrific film

• 1 month later...

Void is the name of a character I created a while back, and actually has nothing to do with the Wild CATS character.

Ellen Feiss is just the best representative of what I'm kinda like.

Can't believe I never responded to this before...

Basement24 (or rather "Basement, #24") is the name of my one-man company that I do work under. That name was taken from the fact that I operate out of a basement, and my house number is #24.

My avatar is a drawing part of a Clone Wars picture of Obi-Wan Kenobi I did that was used as the basis for a local colouring contest. I just always liked Obi-Wan Kenobi, so why not?

There you have it!

MINI-MYTE is just a play on the word minimate. Plain and simple. I came across my avater years ago and just thought it was the most bizzare image of an orangutang. Besides... who doesn't love monkeys?

murderofcrows: I normally go by martini_847, martini because that was a nickname I had in college...last name is Martin. the 847 was my fraternity activation number... but I changed it up on some of the boards and went under murderofcrows, because I thought it was cool that several crows gathered together was called a murder.

My avatar: while looking and looking for a suitable ride for my ghost rider, I found this one from a kubrick knock off set of terminator 2. I posed it on a metal table i had in my dining room for a couple of years. and thought... that doesnt look too bad. so there is my underwhelming tale.

I became HotstuffLouieB as a manager in a backyard wrestling federation in high school. I had these pants that had red peppers on them and the waist line said Hot Stuff. I had a matching shirt as well. I just thought the name was kinda funny and kept that rolling. Louie B is my name.

My avatar is a zombie because I signed up to this site at work and didn't have access to my pictures at home. I've been on a huge zombie kick since Dead Rising came out on the 360 and have purchased all of the Walking Dead trades.

Mine are pretty easy to understand. There is no hidden meaning. SymbioteSpawn is what carnage is. SInce he is the spawn of Venom that Bonded to his cell mate while in jail. That spawn later became Carnage. Even though I like Venom alot more i still liked the name. My Avatar is of Venom. And my sig is something I made one day while I was bored at home. Not really that great but I just liked the way it looked.

• 2 weeks later...

DJ Omega..Sounds quite clear,my name on Habbohotel is Omegaranger,and i started being a DJ,called DJ Omega :D

As for my avatar,i'm a fan of our Spidey :D sounds clear to..

• 3 weeks later...

My name is quite obvious, and it means Fan of Star Trek and 42 is the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Huh

Might make a good license

Series 1

Arthur and Ford

Marvin and Trillian

Zaphod and Vogon

Variant: Head blown out Marvin

Anyway, I couldn't find a better avatar, so I just picked the Starfleet command logo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My name is wallbreaker because i really like kool aid just kidding. I was at work when I set up my email and I asked my grilfriend who I worked with at the time what i should use as a name and she said wallbreaker because me and another guy from work were rough housing the day before and put a hole in the wall and 2.0 because I thought it sounded cool. My Avatar is the giant sized x-men rushing a sentiel because it was one the only pictures I had in my computer which I just got last March( I've recently changed it it used to be minimates and maxi mate sentinel). Oh and my real name is Brian nice to meet you. :)

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

DocVicVonDoom is an abbriviated form of Doctor Victor Von Doom, the formal name of the Fantastic Four's archnemesis: Dr. Doom (although it is never formally shown in the comics that he actually has a PhD, presumably someone of his genius either obtained one or several from Latvarian Universities (unless there is only one) after becoming king of that country, or otherwise I'm sure was granted one or several honorary PhDs from said univerities (or university) following said coronation.)

The Avatar is a nice pic of minimate Doom in front of a great Jack Kirby rendering of Doom

.... as you might be able to tell I am a bit of a fan of Doctor Doom's... Let's all hope they pull him off better in FF: RotSS on Friday

• 1 month later...

I'm amazed that i've never posted in this thread before.

In the alternate reality known as "real life" my name is Simon

The name Titan comes from my all time favourite comic "The New Teen Titans" and my Avatar is of my favourite character Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing.

I used to go by srs21 (or something like that) way back on the old old old AA Boards. For a while, i stayed away from AA stuff, until i saw the Nightwing Mini-Flyer and was hooked on the plastic crack again. I decided to create a new account for the less old AA forum and due to Nightwing i chose Titan.