UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Flash TV Series (2014)

MiniFiend UK

I started late and the first episode I watched was the Captain Cold episode. I'll admit, I thought it was very weak. Then I heard that Reverse Flash was gonna be on it, I watched it and liked it better than the Captain Cold episode.

Now the Rouges?! I'm very excited for tonight's episode! I also saw that Pied Piper should be on it! Can't wait!

This show has really hit the ground running. It got up to speed a lot faster than Arrow, which I also enjoy. My teenage daughter and I agree; though the shows are different in tone, we enjoy them just as much. It's great that they're in a shared universe. I hope it includes CBS' Supergirl once that takes off.

Now I'm wondering if they'll make the original Flash TV show part of this show's continuity, as part of an alternate reality. So many possibilities...

I like the show, even though I'm not much of a DC reader. I think the tone is more consistent in this show than it is in Gotham, which I also watch, The actor who plays Barry is pretty liKabyle, even if he's not the comic Barry,

Supergirl will take place in the same universe as Flash and the Arrow according to the 3 series creator, though cameo's and crossovers are less likely due to the different networks

they are also discussing an Atom spin off and announced an animated tie-in for Vixen airing on the CW's website

• 3 months later...

Any comments on the season finale?

Hide spoilers please for our DVR'ing colleagues who have not yet watched it.

Loved it. Totally fan-girl'd at one point. (You all did, too. I know it.)

The finale especially had a great balance of action, humor, drama, and romance that makes these shows so successful. Really looking forward to seeing the second season.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

So Wally's Flash/Kid Flash costume for nxt season has been revealed.

Glad to see they are sticking to comic designs. I would like more of a lightning bolt on the chest as it looks a little S shaped as is. Otherwise very nice

Keiynan-Lonsdal-Kid-Flash-Wally-West-CosKid-Flash-Wally-West-Costume-The-Flash-S

Maybe the bad guy for next season or could be just a few episodes but this looks like the Black Racer.

tumblr_oa8mfbqtNy1sz5kv9o1_540.jpg

Its cool that the flash dosnt shy away from the comics that spawned it but if the bid bad in this season is yet another speedster I'll be a little bit :(