UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Themed Waves Wish List

Maverick

It's not bloody likely, but... Marvel vs Capcom 2...

I'm doing 2 waves, just to get 8 Marvel characters out of this. Though hey! Zach... feel free to just make these marvel characters without the Capcom half in a *Wink Wink* *Nod* wave... I won't complain!

Wave 1...

Mega Man vs Marrow
Tron Bonne w/ Servbot vs Iron Man (Obligatory Heavy Hitter. Chose him because his MvC2 look is the most different.)
Dan Hibiki vs Silver Samurai
BB Hood vs Blackheart

Wave 2...

Captain Commando vs Gambit (Serves as an update of 90s JUST for the people who never got him. Even though I did, lol.)
Strider vs Psylocke (See Above)
Jill Valentine (Classic) vs Shuma Gorath (MvC3 DLC, Get it!? lol...)
Dhalsim vs Spiral

Includes every unmade Marvel Character, plus 2 redos of hard to find/high demand looks... and an Iron Man.

Plus new Capcom characters from Mega Man, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil & More.

Only Reason a Blue & Yellow Cable update wasn't on this list was I believe he's coming in the new X-Force boxed set?

I'm sorry if I left out your favorite Capcom character. I tried to keep the wave well rounded (That's how Commando and Strider got in, even though I'm meh about them)... while also playing favorites w/ a couple of my own (That's how Jill and BB got in). Honestly narrowing down the Capcoms was harder than the Marvels.

I'd have loved to have put in Sakura and Charlie, just because the more rounded out my Street Fighter collection gets the better. But that's way too much Street Fighter. It also pained me to exclude Roll, because I'm a huge Mega Man fan. But giving 3 slots to Mega Man characters, 2 of which were female, just seemed... unrealistic. I'd have preferred Roll over Tron tbh, but Tron seems the more interesting and in-demand choice, since she's in MvC3. Plus who wouldn't love a Servbot? BB beat Anakaris purely because I love her and she's one of my go-to MvC2 characters. Bias ftw!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think my biggest wants are pretty "mainstream". I don't consider 90's X-Factor or Generation X to be "obscure" character lists.

But, man, oh, man, I want a Cardiac Minimate so badly, I don't care how D- or E-List he is. laugh.png

Yeah, I don't know. I think mine are mainstream too but they keep getting passed by. Like a DOFP wave

Pyro/Colossus

Destiny/Nightcrawler

Blob/Sprite

Storm/Sentinel

Mystique/Sentinel

or even a Galactic Storm

Crystal/Shiar Solider

Sersi/Shiar Solider

Black Knight/Ronan

Quasar/Binary

Gladiator/GiANT Man

Lastly the New Warriors Beginings Trade

Marvel Boy/Firestar

Namorita/Kid Nova

Speedball/Night Thrasher.

I'd think those were all mainstream but odds are I won't get them.

I'd like to see a Captain America: Secret Empire wave. For me personally it would knock out a few classics, a few never been done's and a possible army builder or two!

Cap

Classic Falcon

Classic Black Panther

Banshee

Secret Empire #1

Secret Empire Soldier

Moonstone ( original, male... not the K. Sofen version)

Tumbler

other possibilities...

Stone-Face

Leila

Quinten Harderman (wouldn't mind his bro, the original Viper either at some point)

Sanitation Squad flunkies

I'm a sucker for a bunch of the 70's era storylines and characters, looooove to get a bunch more Cap stuff from issues 140 through 190's.

Yeah, I don't know. I think mine are mainstream too but they keep getting passed by. Like a DOFP wave

Pyro/Colossus

Destiny/Nightcrawler

Blob/Sprite

Storm/Sentinel

Mystique/Sentinel

yes, Yes, YES! Make this happen!

"I'm a sucker for a bunch of the 70's era storylines and characters, looooove to get a bunch more Cap stuff from issues 140 through 190's."

That's a good idea to Theme a wave around a range of issues. This would open up a lot of possibilities of getting key characters as well as unique ones.