UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am confident that one of these secret figures is Klaw. the other one I am guessing that it is gonna be either Grey Hulk or Falcon in a new costume or possibly Black Panther if he shows up in the stinger.

sadly it's not gonna be Captain Marvel, as Kevin Fiege confirmed that she was cut from the movie.

Edited by suicidewatch

Thane. Two Thanes. That's a pair of ts. What else starts with t? Toys. What lines are toys.... Minimates. Minimates. Tiny Toys of Terror. Three Ts. Three. Okay okay what are the fates of most movie minimate lines. Almost always somewhat incomplete. All X-Men moviemates and Iron Man 3. Why? Twice as many characters as other movies and half the space. Okay. So half the space means that most characters die before they're made. Death. Life.

HALF LIFE 3 MINIMATES CONFIRMED.

okay so the remaining characters that i could see appear in minimate form are:

Ironman mk 45

Nick Fury (i know he was dropped from the blind bags, maybe this is his spot?)

Klaue (yes thats the spelling in the MCU)

Maria Hill

Falcon (seems like he will actually get some real screen time as he was present for the cast line up at the premiere and has said you see his and Steve's relationship grow in this film)

Doctor Cho

Klaue, Ironman and Fury seem like no brainers but with War-Machine in the line up i wouldnt be surprised to see Falcon too

I also wouldnt mind a new Maria Hill

Zach made a comment on Facebook that one of the Wave 63/TRU2 REDACTED figures is a character that has never had a Minimate before...

Untitled.jpg

Doctor Cho would count, but would she be a character that would move toys at TRU?

Linda Cardellini is supposedly playing a character

with the last name of Barton,

but the same comment applies from above.

Edited by youbastards

Saw these at TRU TImes Square (aka HELL) and they didn't have Wanda/Pietro but everyone else they had 3 sets of each. I bought them all and sold them on Ebay. NAH just playing I'm not other folk. Just took one each and kept on truckin.

Okay, after 3 days of phone calls, post office visits, and some of the worst customer service I've ever dealt with, my Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch finally arrived. Package was crushed all to hell, but the figures inside were fine. They're not bad, though as others have said, they aren't the most exciting figures. Still, I'm hay to finally have them.

QampS.jpg

Edited by Glantern

The top secret characters are two different characters, and they will be paired with Hulk and Hulkbuster at both TRU and specialty. Those are not the outlines of the characters.

Looks like Thane is the stand-in silhouette!

InfinityMMSet.jpg

55259a8064457.jpg

You spend too much time looking at pictures of Minimates. laugh.png

I found SW/QS in store yesterday. I've been checking very regularly, so I was pretty surprised that yesterday there was only one SW/QS set and one Cap/Thor set. Thankfully, there don't appear to be any issues with the set I got. Can't wait for the rest of these to hit Luke's.