UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

So since there's concept art I guess we'll be getting a movie hulkbuster iron man........ right!

Just streamed the episode an at first when they say they are shooting A2 and it will be more grown up then the first one, I was like is that a big! Iron man glove/gaunlet next to that person? then they show the Hulkbuster concept art

avengers-2-age-of-ultron-first-look.jpg

and here is concept art for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

scarlet-witch.jpg

quicksilver.jpg

I also liked the few seconds of Ant Man at the very end. First actual footage I've seen.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since there's concept art I guess we'll be getting a movie hulkbuster iron man........ right!

Just streamed the episode an at first when they say they are shooting A2 and it will be more grown up then the first one, I was like is that a big! Iron man glove/gaunlet next to that person? then they show the Hulkbuster concept art

I also liked the few seconds of Ant Man at the very end. First actual footage I've seen.

What are you talking about?

TM2 - Last night's episode of agents if SHIEL on ABC was replaced by Marvel studios: Assembling a Cinematic Universe. They recapped the history of Marvel Studios and showed previews of A2, CA2, Guardians and more. (I think, I have only finished the first 2/3 of the show.)

I'm calling the assortment layout now. For specialty stores : Iron Man/ Ultron, Cap/ Von Strucker, Thor/ Vision and Widow / Hawkeye. For TRU: Hulkbuster /Hulk, Wanda / Pietro as the exclusives with Thor/ Vision and Stark /Ultron to round it out.

Might be nice to get a Banner in there somewhere too!

And if Falon makes an appearance and has a more super-hero-esque costume than he does in Cap2, i'd be down for seeing a minimate of him, as well.

So - Vision spins out of Jarvis in this film?

I'm calling the assortment layout now. For specialty stores : Iron Man/ Ultron, Cap/ Von Strucker, Thor/ Vision and Widow / Hawkeye. For TRU: Hulkbuster /Hulk, Wanda / Pietro as the exclusives with Thor/ Vision and Stark /Ultron to round it out.

I think your really, here's my guess: Iron Man/ Ultron, Cap/ Von Strucker, Iron Patriot/ Vision and Widow / Hulk and TRU Hulkbuster /Hulk, Wanda / Pietro, Thor/Hawkeye, and Stark /Ultron

What are you talking about?

I am talking about the Assembling the Marvel Universe documentary that aired instead of Agents Of Shield. It showed some new footage from A2 the big reveal being a probable Hulkbuster Armour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imtCIDsNVEI

and a clip of Antman which I dont know is test footage from the roumoured upcoming movie or maybe he is in A2

Edited by MiniFiend UK

Out of all of the Marvel movie tie ins at TRU, Avengers sold the best , at least in my area. I only found one lone Loki/Fury set in stores. This line didn't warm pegs like every other movie line. TRU would be crazy to pass up Age of Ultron

I'm sure that it won't have much relevance to the potential of Avengers 2 figures being offered through TRU, but the comments about civilians being offered at specialty makes me a bit anxious about another Thor2-gate occurring where we miss out on much wanted costumed characters in favour of civilians.

To be fair, Darcy probably got more screen time than Hogun & Fandral combined, so she was certainly deserving of a figure. Still, didn't stop me from wanting them as minimates. And Frigga.... oh how i wanted a Frigga.

I just hope that after what happened with Thor 2 in the future DST is more conscious of the fact that they may not end up getting a TRU wave, and plans out the lineup accordingly. Obviously in a perfect world we would get one for each wave, but that's not always the case, and now we probably won't ever get certain characters because of that. It's not their fault, but it's definitely disappointing that we're likely never going to get Frigga now.

Oh - i don't blame DST at all. Their plan was to ensure that the fans got the most diverse range of characters possible. It's just a shame that TRU didn't come to the party on that one.

I'm sure they will take it into consideration for future waves. I'm pretty impressed with the selection of characters we're getting for GotG. I hope A:AoU gets a similar spread. As it stands, there are currently already 15 potential characters in the film who are deserving (imho) of a figure.

My ideal approach would be to put the characters we haven't gotten before in the specialty wave, save a couple of A-Listers, so if TRU falls through we don't end up missing out on them. TRU would probably be happy to get a few more big name characters anyway.