UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email them again. When my star lord didnt come, i emailed them, they said they would send it.

2 months later

I emailed them asking if it was coming. From then on he kept me in the loop until they came.

• 1 month later...

I ordered mine off Amazon two days ago and they haven't shipped yet. I was planning to review them all, but unfortunately that's not happening for at least a few more days. Ten posted a pic in the SDCC exclusive thread if you want to see a pic in scale.

i did and they haven't replied to me...i guess ima have to be on that ass till i get it lol

If you never got a response, there may be an issue with your e-mail receiving our messages, which seems to happen sometimes. Definitely write again and indicate you have written before, so we can check on it

I got my set from amazon yesterday. Haven't had time to really look at it, but here are my initial thoughts:

Iron Man. He's a basic body with a helmet, flight stand, and hair. I prefer this to the main release.

Tony Stark. Comes with alternate jacket and gauntlet for hammer lifting. Not really necessary, and would be more fun if we got the rest of the party goers. The most meh figure here.

Nick Fury is pretty basic. Congress with a pistol abs cool alternate no-eye-patch head. Very neat.

IM drone has the new number.

Ultron. THE reason to get this set. This should have been the main release. The face looks amazing. The shoulder bulk is perfect. The waist extender gives nice height. Really great job capturing Ultron in minimate form. Possibly my favorite AoU release.

i did and they haven't replied to me...i guess ima have to be on that ass till i get it lol

If you never got a response, there may be an issue with your e-mail receiving our messages, which seems to happen sometimes. Definitely write again and indicate you have written before, so we can check on it

thanks for the heads up, that von strucker minimate even though he did look great, wasn't really one i was very excited for i kinda just got it cuz it came with the pack, not a big deal that the DST couldn't get ahold of me but if it ever happens again at least now i'll it's a problem with my email and not DST

• 2 weeks later...

I just cracked open my set and it's not bad.

Ultron still needs to be bigger but this is an improvement. Not sure how I feel about getting two Tony Starks in one set. I'd almost prefer an Iron Legion set. Nick's extra head is a nice bonus. I'll have to find a body for it. The accessories are cool but nothing that compels me to make another purchase.

Oh, and I noticed on the packaging bio that Ultron is "one of the wost threats the Avengers have faced."

Nobody's prefect. ;)

Ultron still needs to be bigger but this is an improvement. Not sure how I feel about getting two Tony Starks in one set. I'd almost prefer an Iron Legion set. Nick's extra head is a nice bonus. I'll have to find a body for it. The accessories are cool but nothing that compels me to make another purchase.

Oh, and I noticed on the packaging bio that Ultron is "one of the wost threats the Avengers have faced."

Nobody's prefect. ;)

Wost. Like Bugs Bunny would say. ?

Nobody's prefect. wink.png

Wost. Like Bugs Bunny would say.

Wost. Is that that show where the pwane cwashes on that iwand . and verwy bad things happen? I WOVE that show!!!!