UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My TRU GFS cases came in, finally. They were correct this time! I have an extra set of anyone is in need; cost plus shipping - I would prefer to help out international boardies....

Hey guys first time posting here, but been I've been following posts in the background for a while now. I was at the TRU in Lombard, IL 2 days ago. They had 3 qs/sw sets when I left plus a bunch of the other sets.

Welcome! Make sure you go introduce yourself properly in the intro thread (so we can learn more about you).

EDIT: It sounded waaaayyyyy less creepy in my head. Sorry. :)

Edited by homestar17

Found these at TRU this morning. Luckily they had a full case because a third of the figures had significant tampo problems. All of the Cap/Thor sets were missing the full paint apps on Thor. I had Rewards dollars to use up so I ended up picking up a set that had a Cap with the A on his head mostly lined up.

Is there a difference between the LCS Iron Man and the TRU version? I thought from some of the pics I'd seen the gold would be the same shade usually used for Iron Man but this looks like it matches the LCS version of the Mk 42.

I don't have the LCS version yet so I can't say for sure. Looking again at the pics at Toyark I think there's a good chance they are the same and the difference may just be lighting. I did pull out an LCS Mk 42 to compare and the gold definitely matches the TRU Mk 43.

I found a set of Hawkeyes at a comic shop last weekend, but that is it so far, as most comic shops around me don't even carry Minimates. Sounds like these are going to be really tough to find in the wild. sad.png

Did anyone get a shipping/Pile of Loot confirmation from BBTS for Wave 61 prior to Luke's announcement?

I only bring it up because I've noticed a trend lately, not here specifically but just in general, where people will write spoilers in all capital letters in the very same sentence they post the spoiler. I can't stop my eyes from reading the sentence when it's right there. Same thing with headlines on websites, I can avoid clicking the link, but when I don't know that something is about to be spoiled I can't stop from reading the headline.

I completely agree with that, I'm already pissed I watched the third trailer, I don't want to come on here and find out that all the avengers die and Ultron spontaneously combusts at the end of the film.

Edit: I hope everyone realizes that was a joke.

Edited by NerdyTrev

can we just direct rage at how incompetent disey/marvel is for this terrible stuttered released? France and such ahead. get it ahead like almost 2 weeks

We get it the 23rd here in the UK. Not entirely sure how Marvel decides where to release things first. It used to be America would get things first, then the rest of the world.

Soooo....you're NOT upset you watched the 3rd trailier?

No I'm glad I watched it, it was awesome! I just am upset about how much of the story I felt it to show. The first trailer was awesome, showing the face of the main villain (which no one had really seen yet), a great tease of the Hulkbuster fight and introduction the the twins in this universe. The third trailer expanded on that in ways that I didn't have to see right then.

How hard would it be really to do a global release on May 1st? They don't seem to be screwing around with Star Wars in December. And by now Marvel is as big as Star Wars. It is the current generation's Star Wars. Like LOTR was mine.