UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what reference we had on S.Witch's power display at the early design stage, but I doubt any existing power pieces would have matched the film, and it could have easily changed at any point. Quicksilver did get the dash base, which is a fun piece.

Got my first error ever on a 'Mate, don't think I would've noticed when he was still in the box, but Iron Man has the copyright info on both sides of his legs (front and back), it's not a huge deal as the gold and red detailing kind of distracts the eyes from it. The rest I got were fine (also got Thor/Cap). Been collecting since 2004 and it's the first time I've ever encountered anything like this, so with that long of a track record with luck on quality control, I can't even complain about it.

That's the first time I've ever heard of that error. You can ask DST for a replacement part, they should still have parts for this wave.

I apologize for being slightly off-topic, but Steven Anne on Twitter just asked if there were any minimate fans out there. For those of you who don't know, he is the toy buyer for Walgreens. If you have a Twitter account, I would definitely endorse making your voice known to him. @stevenganne

That's the first time I've ever heard of that error. You can ask DST for a replacement part, they should still have parts for this wave.

Cool man, I sent in a question about it on the DST website. Thanks!

I'll definitely tweet to the Walgreens guy on my next break. :)

I apologize for being slightly off-topic, but Steven Anne on Twitter just asked if there were any minimate fans out there. For those of you who don't know, he is the toy buyer for Walgreens. If you have a Twitter account, I would definitely endorse making your voice known to him. @stevenganne

You should put this in a thread of its own.

Where would it go? I picked this one because it seems to have a lot of traffic at the moment.

If Shane is around, feel free to place it where you see fit.

Crisis board. It's just luck that I saw it, and I'm sure there are others that would be interested in the news as well.

TRU.com you are a never ending source of anger and frustration.

Still no sign of my order that supposedly shipped on Wed. Checked the tracking and there's no info to be found on the links in the email, but they charged my credit card.

Finally got through to talk to someone and they were no help, so they had to escalate, and I'll get a response in 1-3 business days. headslap.gif

As far as I can tell, they stole my money and didn't send me anything.

I hate you TRU.com. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate!! comp26.gifcomp26.gifcomp26.gif