A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a TRU assortment as well as the two LCS waves and army dump?

Saw the new trailer today, gives us a good glimpse at some drones. Hopefully Hulk gets made with an alt head and packaged with Hulkbuster

Will there be a TRU assortment as well as the two LCS waves and army dump?

Saw the new trailer today, gives us a good glimpse at some drones. Hopefully Hulk gets made with an alt head and packaged with Hulkbuster

There's going to be two LCS waves? I thought we were getting just the one?

I don't think the second wave has been solicited yet.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/avengers-age-of-ultron-toy-reveal-did-we-spot-108005803672.html?src=rss

Looks like the Hasbro toys are following the GotG model and moving to 2.5" figures, vehicles and playsets. The new Quinjet looks to be similar to the Milano which we've seen is Minimate compatible. The playsets look like they might work for 'mates as well.

But what is of direct interest to this thread is the figure designs. First image of the War Machine suit. Given that DST made a War Machine in the IM2 line even though the armor didn't appear in the movie in that form I think we could see this AoU War Machine in one of the waves even if he doesn't appear in the movie in the suit.

Also I believe this is the first showing of the "sub-Ultron" drones. Not sure I like the looks of the "cycle Ultron" or "spider Ultron" and whatever the others are but it gives us some idea of what we could expect in the dump cases.

Hulk and Thor don't look too much different from their Avengers costumes. Cap has the updated red white and blue. Iron Man has the red and gold Mk43 with the colors almost exactly reversed from the Mk42.

pretty sure the Sub-Ultrons in the toy line are just for the Toyline...though I could be wrong

also Hulk now has new stretchy pants designed by Stark so I definitely want a mate of him and Im till not content with any of the current movie Thor's so im fine with them taking another shot