UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

Marvel just announced Captain America: The Serpent Society (May 2016)and Dr. Strange (November 2016)!

GOTG 2 is now May 2017!

B1DbifICQAEyF6n.jpg

Thor: Ragnarok (July 2017) with both Hiddleston and Hemsworth returning.

November 2017: Black Panther! smile.png

2018: Captain Marvel! - Carol Danvers per Feige

November 2018: The Inhumans

Avengers3 is titled "Infinity War"!

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thanks picture is awesome. I hope they get Spiderman and some muties in on this.

Thanos one shots Hugh Jackman. How epic that would be.

Civil war seems like a good spot for spidey.

Bit out of the loop here, Black Panther and Doc Klaw are going to appear in this movie/assortment?

This thread has an awful lot of Klaw and not enough Hulkbuster:

AoUHulkbuster_zps7308e160.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing this armor as a minimate.

Can't wait to see that beauty too, it's going to be magnificent.

I HOPE with all my HOPE that this is going to be included in this wave!

Wait a sec- How is Tony even powering that thing? Didn't he get rid of his arc reactor completely? And he just happened to not self-destruct the suit for defeating the Hulk?

If you look at the trailer, there are 5 arc reactors powering this beast.

• 3 weeks later...

Agree with the no blind bags please. At least not if that's the ONLY way to get the figures. Like with the TMNT blind bags, (most of) the figures are going to be available in TRU 2-packs as well.

I thought this might be a typo and should have been a 12/case set but the pricing is consistent with the 18/case TMNT blind bag cases.

Hopefully Zach will address this when he's able to release some info. Until then, let the speculation and doom-saying commence!

The blind bags will only be at specialty, as far as I know.

There is no overlap between the two, except possibly a sub-Ultron. Not sure I can give full info about the various Ultrons in the blind bags.

Marvel Minimates Series 61 Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Asst.
A Diamond Select Toys release! It's almost here – the most anticipated Marvel movie since the last Marvel movie! With the trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" already shattering records, DST is preparing the first assortment of Minimates based on the movie! Four two-packs will feature Iron Man with Black Widow, Thor with Captain America, Hawkeye with Ultron and a rare one-per-case variant pack of Hawkeye in his long coat with a Sub-Ultron! Each 2-inch Minimate mini-figure features 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts, and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!
Two-pack SRP: $9.99/ea.

Marvel Minimates Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Single Pack Display
A Diamond Select Toys release! For a movie as big as "Avengers: Age of Ultron," one assortment is not enough! This colorful countertop display holds 18 individually blind-bagged Minimates based on the movie, including multiple types of Ultrons, Iron Man's Iron Legion, plus one-per-case Minimates of Baron Strucker and Nick Fury! Every bag contains one 2-inch Minimate mini-figure, featuring 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts.
Mini-figure SRP: $5.99/ea.

Zach, I know you can't give details on the actual blind bag figures but can you confirm a case of 18 will contain all the blind bag figures like the TMNT cases? I'm preordering a case for sure (and Wave 61) but I don't want to miss out on a crazy chase figure or something.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger