UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mirage set is on Previews' ship list for next week. Luke, are you getting these in next week as well?

Looks like a yes to the Mirage Turtles along with NBXM next week according to Luke's latest store update over in the Flea Market thread.

I just thought I would share. I just got back from my local TRU (BLO/NO, IL).

I was not looking for any more turtles but since I did not find any Marvel Minimates, I was walking down the Turtle Aisle and just noticed Mutagen Donnie hanging out front of the rest of Peg Warmers.

So I snagged him. I never thought I would see him in the wild. Now I have. I got a whole set while I was there. My godson still needs Splinter and Casey Jones, because I kept the ones I opened when I gave him Leo and Mikey. Now I have one of each to give him and my co-worker wanted a Leo and a Mikey so now he is set.

Just had to share.

I didn't even know they made one back then. Thanks a lot, Google, lol.

I assumed he meant the Nick one. I have it, but it's at the bottom of a large bin, with many, many TMNT figures on top of him.

Neither would work, though, because their heads are somewhat proportionate to their bodies, which would make the supposedly human parts gigantic compared to the Minimate Turtles.