UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked yeterdayb at my toysrus in peoria il, nothing yet but I didnt see any wave 1 either. Probably have to order anton from ebay since I dont really need another raph. Looking forward to pics of wave three and im still gonna try hunting for my kraang since I cant find them anywhere.

Pics of series 3 on facebook "minimates for you and me" group

Characters look like:

mirage comic set in color

russian general that turns into rocksteady

blue splinter with blue fire base (spirit splinter?)

Don, raph, leo with hoods, mikey with spiky shoulders and gloves

shredder with no face mask or cape, possibly spikier gauntlets

bebop

rocksteady

and Slash!

Edited by arnim zola

I do not know that we nor individual store managers have a say as to what Minimates they carry. I assume there is an algorithm.

I don't recall the TRU breakdown for Series 3, but the specialty assortment of 3 has two one-per-case figures. Pretty cool ones! One might even fit in with your Mutagen collection... We'll reveal them this weekend!

I'm going to assume based on what Zach said (and where figures were placed in the display pictures) that Spirit Splinter and Ivan Steranko will be the one per case Specialty figures and the other 8 figures could be paired up as TRU two packs

Perhaps there will be one or two others shown that will be exclusive to the specialty wave that won't be one per case?

I really hope we see more Kraang. We have already seen the Blue Kraang, but I want another shot at the Clear Kraang, maybe with a jet pack to not straight up repeat the K-mart version.

I am loving what I am seeing of series 3! I am glad they are getting to Rocksteady and Bebop. I'd it weird that my iPod autocorrect gave me Rocksteady and Bebop almost right away as options?

TNMT is my new/current favorite line!

Just got back from my local TRU (Blo/No, IL).

They must have gotten a case or two of TMNT Wave 2 in on Saturday. I say this because I did not see any Mutagen Donnie packs and they only had one Anton Zeck on the hooks. they had at least two of every other pack hanging there but no more than two. So left one of each that had two packs.

I need a mutagen Donnie to complete my display/set. I hope I find one soon.

Edited by Captain Paco

Hrm, I'm pretty disappointed there aren't more mutants. Seems weird. The easiest way to stretch out this line without diluting quality is to actually make more mutants, IMO. The show is introducing new characters constantly. We don't need multiple shredders and splinters so early.... I can kiiinda understand why there are four turtles every wave, even though it's a waste of slots for collectors. It's like we're already on the 60th wave (a la Marvel Minimates), where we might get one or two new characters per wave.

Edited by SlushyFrog

I agree that we're getting loads of turtles and less other characters. It does make me worry about how the possible fourth wave will be. I love the creative methods of the turtles, but I keep holding out hope for movie/80s news. What is the new shredder? Battle damaged?