UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of ordering a case of these to get a Mutagen Raph, I paid a premium and picked one up off of eBay. The prices aren't too bad since I'd pay over $20 to grab all of the Raphs and hope that one was the Mutagen version in the comic shops. My TMNT collection is complete for now! Can't wait for Mutagen Donnie and hopefully translucent Raph and Donnie to complete these other two teams.

Instead of ordering a case of these to get a Mutagen Raph, I paid a premium and picked one up off of eBay. The prices aren't too bad since I'd pay over $20 to grab all of the Raphs and hope that one was the Mutagen version in the comic shops. My TMNT collection is complete for now! Can't wait for Mutagen Donnie and hopefully translucent Raph and Donnie to complete these other two teams.

Yeah, thats what I did to. I looked at it like a bagged promo or something else. I was fine with paying a premium for this one.

Can anyone help me with a Kraang that I can trade money for?

I don't have any of the Minimates that those who want to trade are looking for, and the extras I do have are at the back of a storage unit.

I just want to buy this stupid toy because the only K-Mart still open within 50 miles of me sold out of the whole wave before I ever got there. :(

I don't have any of the Minimates that those who want to trade are looking for, and the extras I do have are at the back of a storage unit.

I just want to buy this stupid toy because the only K-Mart still open within 50 miles of me sold out of the whole wave before I ever got there. :(

Hey, hey. I know it's frustrating (believe me I know), but there is no need to for that kind of language. i.e. "Stupid Toy"

I just want to buy this stupid toy because the only K-Mart still open within 50 miles of me sold out of the whole wave before I ever got there. sad.png

What do you have for trade.......if there were ones to trade for the one that you want to trade for.

My lcs told me weeks ago they were getting the turtles case in 2 weeks, and they would hold it for me so I could get my raph and extra foot soldiers. All I had to do was wait for their weekly checklist and leave a note. That was close to a month ago.

I call them Monday because the case was never on their checklist. They had a case and it was already missing several packs. So today I drive over there for an hour and a half do to rain and afternoon traffic and they amazingly have 3 raphs, and I buy the mutagen on the first try. I also cleared out the foot soldiers.

Close call on this one.