UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had no problem finding all the regular versions of the turtles...but no exclusive, Kraang, Shredder, or foot at any of the 3 K-Marts I found them at here.

Um...wait...what year is this?

Haha.

I think the problem is that they are all on the top of the strip and casual fans are just buying whatever is on top. Sucks for me because I want the figures at the top of the strip but the only thing that's left is Leo, Mikey, and Ralph figures.

Now that I see a pic of the back of Donatello, it looks like you definitely would be able to tell which one is Donnie due to the bo holster.

Went to a local K-Mart by my work that I forgot about and they had a full strip. I used the road map and got everything else.....but then got up to the register with the ones I needed and a MegaBloks Call of Duty gold astronaut guy that was priced at 94 cents. The Minimates did not ring up so she pretty much just entered a price which I am now ashamed of. By the way...I went back and got all twelve packs. I am horrible. I will now retreat back into the Ghost of Crayfish past.

That's a lot of mouths to feed. I feel responisble for all of them. I am going to go back and invite everyone there over for Thanksgiving dinner.

Homeless K-mart worker sleepover at Cray's house.

All of it is moot, because sales have been strong, and Kmart has already re-ordered.

Zach, when you say reordered, do you mean reordered more stock that was already produced and at the warehouse or reordered another production run from the factory?

Inventory we had. Same run.

Yes. You haven't found Donatello?

I think the problem is that there are two of Leo, two of Raph, but three of Mike (including mutagen) and only one Don. I think it would have been better to have two Dons and two Mikes (including Mutagen) so that there would be two complete sets of four.

DSTZach, on 16 Nov 2014 - 10:57, said:

You haven't found Donatello?

Nope, Only found two K-Marts with strips.

One I bought the Krang, an extra Raph to copy Mysterious Stranger’s excellent Trenchcoat Raph custom, and Mutagen Mikey for myself because I want to wait to get Shredder/April/the main four turtles for other board members who bought the LCS case so I didn’t bother with the Turtles.

I tried a slimer Proton Pack on Mutey Mikey just to see if it worked and thought that’d be a good Donatello custom so went to a different K-Mart because it was closer and got another Mutagen Mikey because the strip was weird.

Third K-mart didn’t have them yet, went back to first and strip was gone.

So yeah... I don’t have Donny yet, it’s kind of funny when the original toys hit in the 80’s he was the last one I got then too (did he ship in a different case or something?) I had like 7 or 8 supporting characters before we found a Donatello. So it’s only fitting when I want a new set of Turtles to go with my Real Ghostbusters and Thundercats I have trouble finding Donatello again. (and like last time, I’ll walk into TRU one day and there he’ll be, although I probably won’t scream with joy and dance like a crazy person this time, PROABABLY...)

<Grumble, grumble....> unsure.png

So I know there are members on here that live south of Salt Lake City (Utah County)... any luck that way yet? What about Vegas? Phoenix? Boise? Denver? Butte, Montana? Is this thing on?

One day Turtles.. one day. wallbash.gif

Well, I am officially sick of effing K-Mart. 4 visits to three stores and nada. I do have to say that someone helped me out at one of the stores and was super nice, and really went out of his way looking through boxes and the stockroom, but I still went home empty handed.

<Grumble, grumble....> :unsure:

So I know there are members on here that live south of Salt Lake City (Utah County)... any luck that way yet? What about Vegas? Phoenix? Boise? Denver? Butte, Montana? Is this thing on?

One day Turtles.. one day. :wallbash:

Thin Falls, got a strip in but all that were left after Friday morning was 2 Leos, Raph, and Donny. I cleared the rest of them out. Hopefully they'll order in another strip or two. I don't go as far as American Falls, Pocatello, or Burley to the East and I don't even know if they still have any K-Marts left. Nor do I go far enough west to check Mountain Home or Boise.

<Grumble, grumble....> unsure.png

One day Turtles.. one day. wallbash.gif

Thin Falls, got a strip in but all that were left after Friday morning was 2 Leos, Raph, and Donny. I cleared the rest of them out. Hopefully they'll order in another strip or two. I don't go as far as American Falls, Pocatello, or Burley to the East and I don't even know if they still have any K-Marts left. Nor do I go far enough west to check Mountain Home or Boise.

Thanks for the heads up Prowlar.