UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

Is there a way to tell the Kraang through the bag? Does it come with a gun that would be "feel-able"?

Krang shouldn't be too hard. You would feel for a thin figure, (which would eliminate 8 of a full strip of 12), then feel for the extra brain piece. There isn't anything else like that in any of the other packages.

Edited by pk13

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside. My 11 blind bags came with the following (4 are unopened but i'm pretty sure of their contents). I assume the 1 blind bag I missed out on was a foot soldier(?).

- 1 mutagen mike

- 2 raph's

- 2 leo's

- 2 mike's

- 1 krang

- 1 shredder

- 1 don

- 1 footbot

2 pics

my only wish is that Raphael's sai holders were in teh front instead of the back. otherwise love them.

post-6428-0-64903900-1414532227_thumb.jp

post-6428-0-91775100-1414532396_thumb.jp

Edited by rabozza

mine were in the toy section but not with the turtle stuff but near the remote controls. weird. Anyway I picked up 4 got Leo, Donny and two foot soldiers. I still want ralph and mikey and shredder but not interested in playing the blind bag game too much i think.

I actually felt a little anxious opening them and really kind of sad when I opened the second foot soldier.

Not a good long term way for me to "Enjoy" mates. Ill just buy them off people who get multiples.

The mates themselves are very nice, but this is a ridiculous expensive Minimates month.

Minimates is never going to get updated daily, PL, but I update the guides to all the Minimates that are available on a regular basis. Although I think I still have not listed the Miramax lines, since we wanted to keep it an all-ages site, for the most part. (I'm sure that will inspire some smart comments, but I only added Walking Dead this year, because I was seeing more zombie kids at conventions than adults.)

First of all, never say "never."

Second, I didn't say Minimates.com needed to be updated "daily." My point (which I thought was pretty clear) was that October has been hemorraging Minimates (for all ages) and we've yet to see an update on that site.

If DST is going to push this site on packaging then it seems like they'd allocate more resources to keeping the site current. (eg; "Here's what coming out this months, kids!") Historically it's been somewhat of an afterthought.

As a consumer, when I go to a site and see that it hasn't been updated in months (which is what happened last May) it makes me question DST's commitment to the brand. Kinda like getting an invitation to a birthday party with pony rides and when you get there the party's long over and the pony's dead in the back yard.

other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

All good points. I never said YOU said daily, I just meant frequent updates were not likely. It's meant to be an informational resource for Minimate buyers, not a steady news supply, per se, but I'll try to update it any week there's a Minimates release. It's a good idea.

If I stopped coming here, I'd probably have time to keep it updated. Problem solved! Would make a lot of people happy, too, I'm sure.

Edited by DSTZach

Not getting an assistant any time soon. Updated the Minimates site a little while watching Predator.

Did you do a mental "check-list" of each Predator Minimate we'll likely be getting in the near future as each character appeared on screen? That's what I do, though it's more of a "wish-list" when I do it.

A word of caution for those opening a Footbot. Be aware that there are a pair of normal hands floating around in the bag before you toss it out. The really cool thing is that when you remove the extra-arms harness belt and swap the weapons for hands, you now have another Foot Soldier! Also a quick question for those who have found these; was I supposed to have gotten a sword with Shredder? I realize he is a weapon, but I seem to recall a big-ass sword in the Comicon pic.s. Anybody get one with theirs?

*Also, it seems that the Mutagen Michelangelo mishap is common among the Kmart packs. Does this mean that the Comic/Specialty market packs will now have the Mutagen Raphael instead?

Just took a visit at my local Kmart as I was on that side of town. Unfortunately, no Minimates Turtles anywhere and the gal stocking the toys that just arrived had no idea what I was asking and just pointed to a little endcap that had a few action figures and some stuffed turtles on it.

Would somebody prepare a definitive list of the entire range of different TMNT characters please .....a list of what characters are available from which store . An easy list ... a checklist ........ something an old guy can follow .

I will reward you somehow . thumbsup.gif

.......& let that person be NOT youbastards who is rapidly turning into 'The God of TMNT Minimates' .... & he's done quite enough for me latelywink.png

ALL releases have the following:

- all 4 turtles

- Shredder

- Foot Ninja

- Foot Robot

KMART has the clear Kraang [Zach said will probably be released elsewhere] and Mutagen Mike [Mutagen Raph is on package].

Specialty has April and Mutagen Raph

The full TRU lineup hasn't been revealed, I believe, but Zach said they will have Mutagen Leo.

The blue Kraang that was shown at C2E2 doesn't have a home yet.

Mutagen Don either will be in series 2 or will join Fandral & Hogun as sacrifices to the Minimates gods.

Edited by youbastards

I stopped by another KMart to try and finish out my set. I didn't get the Footbot, (f'ing blind bags), but do have even more doubles and triples now to trade for a Footbot. I have extras of the following in case anyone wants to trade: Foot Soldier, Kraang, Leonardo, Michelangelo x2, Raphael, & Shredder. I also have an extra Mutagen Mikey that I'll trade for the Mutagen whichever that comes with the specialty wave.