UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how I'm looking at it:

I'd keep one set of the regular eight figures and any army builders. I'd keep the rare figure for trade or auction. I'd return the rest to TRU for in-store credit.

Otherwise it's just not worth it for this particular on-the-fence TMNT collector.

Hopefully it'll do well for comic shops and of course mass market retailers. If not, there's another model that's worked pretty well with Marvel Minimates for quite some time now.

The minimates known as Kraang are not listed. The member known as fwoosheyman would like to know if the minimates known as Kraang are going to be exclusive to places known as stores and which of these stores will be the ones having the minimates known as Kraang. Or have the minimates known as Kraang been moved to another location known as the 2nd wave?

If that is legit, at least you can buy one case and be sure to get them all.

And for only three times the price of ordering a full non-blind bagged wave from Luke! What a bargain!

You do realize you don't have to buy a whole case right? There are going to be a plentiful supply of full sets on eBay from people who bought full cases.

I know there will be ones available on eBay to get but... I dunno... I like to be the first one to handle and un box my mates. I know why they've done it but I'm really not a fan of blind bagging.

Any news on if these will make it to the UK?

The minimates known as Kraang are not listed. The member known as fwoosheyman would like to know if the minimates known as Kraang are going to be exclusive to places known as stores and which of these stores will be the ones having the minimates known as Kraang. Or have the minimates known as Kraang been moved to another location known as the 2nd wave?

That's the same question I came to ask.

But I like the way of this set, it's easier to army build the foots ninjas now and the kraangs later.

If that is legit, at least you can buy one case and be sure to get them all.

And for only three times the price of ordering a full non-blind bagged wave from Luke! What a bargain!

You do realize you don't have to buy a whole case right? There are going to be a plentiful supply of full sets on eBay from people who bought full cases.

Or here.

They will be out this fall sometime.

As I said a month or so ago, you will be able to buy a case and get a full set.

The rarest figure, Mutagen Michelangelo, will be one per case. BUT he will not glow, he will be translucent, not sure why that old text was used.

I believe we are going to be able to offer them to the UK, but check with a UK retailer to be sure.

Need to see when and where we will see the Kraang. I'll keep you posted.

So, we know what we are guaranteed in a case, Zach, but what about what we are not guaranteed? Will that be the same in every case?

Basically, who is the only 3 per case figure?

If you get a set (of 8 + 1) in a case, and only the '+ 1' is one per case, that gives you 17 of the 18 figures.

:pray: Foot Soldier :pray:

Edited by Onyx_6