UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, JoeyCrypts said:

meh, i'll pick them up as a Turtles fan and I'm in for casey but honestly the original cartoon is bollocks, i'd rather see mates based on the current IDW or Classic Mirage Books

Yeah, the original cartoon isn't the best version of the turtles and I'd much rather have more mirage mates but I'm still excited for these. I only wish Mirage got the full wave treatment, but at least there's a mold for Shredders helmet if they want to make more Mirage mates.

16 minutes ago, Ninturtle said:

Hopefully there's more a Raphael, Michealangelo , and Rocksteady in this wave too

I'd guess that this is 6 and they'd be in 7.

15 minutes ago, JoeyCrypts said:

meh, i'll pick them up as a Turtles fan and I'm in for casey but honestly the original cartoon is bollocks,

While I agree about the quality of the 80's cartoon, I still think the minimates are very impressive.

25 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'd guess that this is 6 and they'd be in 7.

While I agree about the quality of the 80's cartoon, I still think the minimates are very impressive.

I hope this isn't series 6, there's still so much to do with the nick show. And there's only seven figures so I doubt this is all the figures in this wave, there's always been at least 4 turtles per wave.

13 minutes ago, Ninturtle said:

I hope this isn't series 6, there's still so much to do with the nick show. And there's only seven figures so I doubt this is all the figures in this wave, there's always been at least 4 turtles per wave.

I think that these will be in two packs, with the Foot Soldier being an army builder. Obviously, that's just conjecture.

Hopefully the follow up wave would be:

Raphael and Splinter

Mikey and Rocksteady 

Foot with Kraang with robot legs and Kraang in humanoid form

I would consider that a complete roster of the cartoon, without needing repeat turtles to get characters of the week.

Series 6 and 7 will be Retro Series 1 and 2. No more Nick TMNT. 

They will be in two-packs, paired as shown, with Foot army-builder. This is the full Series 1.

Series 2 will have the other two Turtles, humanoid Krang, Rocksteady, Splinter, Fly Baxter, and more Foot.

All the Turtles come with happy and angry heads.

These will only be at comic shops. Not at TRU. No more Turtles at TRU.

Edited by DSTZach

LCS TMNT with no TRU Packs to hunt down and a complete cast? Boy oh boy, am I a happy boy! Seriously, that's what I was waiting for. I never bought the BB stuff, so this time I actually have a chance to get them. I wonder if you'll ever do the Mirage or current IDW versions, since these are the ones I'm mostly interested in.

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

Series 6 and 7 will be Retro Series 1 and 2. No more Nick TMNT. 

They will be in two-packs, paired as shown, with Foot army-builder. This is the full Series 1.

Series 2 will have the other two Turtles, humanoid Krang, Rocksteady, Splinter, Fly Baxter, and more Foot.

Except for Don, all the Turtles come with happy and angry heads. Don comes with happy and reasonably content heads.

These will only be at comic shops. Not at TRU. No more Turtles at TRU.

Man, while I'm SUPER excited about these retro Turtles...I'm a little bummed out about no more Nick TMNT and no more TMNT at TRU.

Can we pleassssse get some spinning nun-chucks for Mikey?

Edited by MisterMiracle