UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Only that DSTChuck said in Ask DST that it was possible. The next series does not involve that, from what I have seen.

So Series 6 is based off of the newest season of the TMNT Nick cartoon, right?

I'm banking on a Super Shredder & the Dark Turtles.  Playmates just released those figures in their line and these new versions of the turtles look pretty cool.  

Can you reveal if any more of the Dark Horizons made the cut?  I'm hoping Raph will get some company soon. 

Edited by MisterMiracle

I'm hoping for:

Super Shredder

Dark Leo

Dark Mikey

Dark Donnie

Dark Raph

Hun

Shinigami

Dark Horizons Mikey

I reallllly hope that we DO NOT get a Foot Elite since it's the same exact body as Bradford & Chrome Dome.  3 versions of something so similar would be a little much.

I'm looking forward to the accessories.  They're really knocking it out of the park with the TMNT accessories.  

Edited by MisterMiracle

Agreed. The accessories for this line are ridiculously awesome. Weapons are a given and you have to expect a pizza to come out eventually, but individual slices? Comic books and TVs? Not to mention all the alternate heads with different facial expressions. I admit that all the different Turtle variations are starting to wear me down a bit, BUT when they come with such incredibly fun accessories I am much more forgiving.

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 9:20 AM, DSTZach said:

If Series 1-5 didn't do it for you, I'm not sure what I could tell you about the next series that would change your mind. I've seen designs, they're cool.

I've collected series 1-3 but got tired of the show, but the figures are so well done I'm considering getting back into them anyways.

On 12/2/2016 at 10:07 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

Agreed. The accessories for this line are ridiculously awesome. Weapons are a given and you have to expect a pizza to come out eventually, but individual slices? Comic books and TVs? Not to mention all the alternate heads with different facial expressions. I admit that all the different Turtle variations are starting to wear me down a bit, BUT when they come with such incredibly fun accessories I am much more forgiving.

I've dipped my toe into this line for that very reason. Now it's hard to resist full on collecting them :/ 

I'd love a set of 80's 'toon Turtles. I'd also love to get the 90's movie versions.

I get that Nick is pushing their cartoon, and rightly so. But Playmates and Megabloks have put out "classic" style toys alongside the new Nick designs and it seems to be working well for them. If DST could do that too I'd be a happy camper.

• 2 weeks later...