UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read #1.   Pretty cool so far.  Very curious about where its going. Act of serendipity- I went to my comic shop to get the trade and before i could ask they handed me #1 for free.  Said it was a giveaway.  

Gonna pass it to someone else once i get the trade in my hands.  

Don't get me wrong, I want all the sets but this really is the perfect set to start, for me. If I were to be asked, "What characters are you not happy with in your TMNT display,' I would answer '1 April, 2 Beebop, 3 Casey, 4 Foot Soldiers.'

I already made Casey more OG accurate, and while I tried with April, this is all much, much better.

Any idea if we’ll get Shredder’s real face? I mean I can probably make him but it’d be nice to have an alt head for him since he doesn’t wear that mask blacked out for that long. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Padrino said:

Wait, who is in this set? Is this different from the Balloon box set?

My Guess is Kraang, Foot Soldier, Baxter, Leo and Raph.

That leaves Splinter, Rocksteady, Mikey, Casey Jones, Foot Soldier for the 3rd (hopefully) Sewer Layer set.

And maybe @luke314pi can get a Foot Soldier 2- or 4-pack! 

I am planning to get 2 sets of each of these specialty packs to open to amass my foot-arm-y. I multi-pack would help me get to my desired 12-20 soldiers.