UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Now that I've finallly gotten the MMMV and GB promos out the door, it's time for another giveaway! I found two sets of blue Leos and orange (okay, yellow) Mikeys. If you do NOT have these (honor system!) and haven't won anything in the last two giveaways  let me know below, and I'll choose two people at random. Hail Ivan!

fig2026flg.jpg

fig2027flg.jpg

really cool of you!  i was lucky getting the orange one at sdcc.  Nickelodeon's booth had already handed them out and i had missed it.  when i went to go ask they were like sorry - all gone.  then they went, oh, here's one on the floor and handed it to me.  :D  

and i think you gave me the leo

I know I don't post much, usually a lurker, but if there are either still available I'd love to have them. Got a 2015 NYCC Red Raphael at my local comic shop a few years back for free because my shop guy new I loved Minimates and TMNT. Never had a chance to get the Leo or Mikey. Missing the Donnie too but its easier to hunt down one exclusive if I wanted to complete a set than three. I think im only missing 4 total figures from the main line set...of course all hard if not impossible to get decently priced...(Blind Series 3 Ivan Steranko, Blind Series 4 Oroku Saki and Baxter Stockman and Blind Series 5 Hamato Yoshi).

If they are spoken for its still an awesome offer Zach, keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm back! I found three more blue Leos and one more yellow Mikey! Let me know if you DON'T HAVE and need either one and I'll send 'em out! If more than three people say Leo, and more than one person says Mikey, I'll do a random drawing. (You can say both, you just might not WIN both.)

fig2026flg.jpg

fig2027flg.jpg

Awesome offer again! Zach is killing it with the freebies. No entry here obviously as i got a set last time he posted these but I must say they are great figures and interestingly enough taste just like jolly ranchers! (do not place minimate in mouth it was a joke).

If you dig a Donatello out of your closet Zach let me know...only one I never got out of the clear turtles.

Yay! my membership to the forum finally got approved after missing all the recent giveaways in the last month.

I don't have any TMNT minimates as yet, so would like to go in the draw please.

Also I saw the classic 90's cartoon turtles were canceled before I stared collecting. Is there any chance these might be looked at again for a release? I'd 100% buy them all.

Cheers!

Edited by IamGroot

Since there were five entrants, and I found a fourth blue Leo (out of bag), and I didn't want to leave anyone out, I used the randomizer to select who would get the yellow Mikey and who would get the loose Leo.

Dave - Bagged Mikey

Crippler - Loose Leo

Strider, WookieFodder, IAmGroot - Bagged Leo

DM me your addresses, dudes!