UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I've looked up his stuff and I'm just not into his stylization. He's not bad but it's not what I dig. 

I mean he does all the sketches for Nick TMNT merch, so odds are he's drawn somethimg you've like. But I see why some people wouldn't like his stylized art.

5 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

So, is the only way to get them on DVD, apart from the "complete first & second seasons" set, via volumes?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. They split the show up based on the arvd in the show. The recent DVD had the Super Shredder episodes and the Kavaxas arc in it.

By the way is there any possibilty of something nick cartoon related coming out? I don't mean a wave I mean maybe like a purple translusent Donnie, or a con exclusive, or something else.

Edited by Ninturtle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2017 at 10:50 AM, Heinous said:

I'm still a little sour over them canceling the nick toon mates. I don't think in going in on these mostly bc I don't like the look of the turtles. All the others look great though 

We ended the Nick line because the cartoon was ending, and because TRU was scaling back on Turtles. This will do better at specialty.

On 4/24/2017 at 4:04 PM, MisterMiracle said:

2017-C2E2-DST21__scaled_600.jpg

Casey, April, Splinter and all of the bad guys all look really good.  The turtles look like customs though.  Donnie and Raph look alright but the colors on Leo and Mikey are a little too dark.

These are prototypes. Hand painted. Even if these are the final, approved colors, they will likely look slightly different in production.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:43 PM, DSTZach said:

We ended the Nick line because the cartoon was ending, and because TRU was scaling back on Turtles. This will do better at specialty.

These are prototypes. Hand painted. Even if these are the final, approved colors, they will likely look slightly different in production.

That makes sense.  I forgot they were switching over to that other new TMNT cartoon.

That's good news.  I was hoping that was the case with the colors.  

• 4 weeks later...