UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also love to see the role playing costumes.  

Also the fun weirdos they ran into while on the farm.  Napoleon Bonafrog, Speed Demon (and car), Dream Beavers, etc...

Hopefully Chuck can see some value in producing some of the older mutants that were skipped over.  Leatherhead, Squirrelanoids, Rahzar, Stockman Fly, Snakeweed, Dogpound, Spyderbitez...

12 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

I'd still like to see them finish out the Dark Horizons versions of the other 3 turtles.

This.

DST, please make that complete team happen. Heck, I'd even take a 4 pack of just the turtles in that look - with an identical Raph to the one we already got - if that's what it takes to complete that team.

• 2 weeks later...

Zach mentioned something in another thread (can't find it now) about a "relaunch" of sorts. Seems they're taking a wee break between Series 5 and the next series (numbering TBD). Not a reboot or redo though, it sounds like a relaunch. Hopefully that means the license has expanded to include the new IDW designs and/or the classic cartoon, movies, etc. I like the Nick Turtles well enough but after 5 great series of Nick designs I'm ready for something fresh. Maybe the powers that be at Nickelodeon have seen that the Minimates product is doing really well and letting DST loose on the rest of the IP.

The NYCC 2016 thread also mentioned a blind-bagged series of Nightmare Before Christmas 'mates that's being changed to a regular blister pack assortment.

If blind bags aren't performing as expected then that will affect TMNT, too, especially given how the line was launched. Maybe DST wants a way to offer 'mates from that first series without creating a "Greatest Hits" assortment. Speculating is fun!

8 hours ago, force2099 said:

How about a wave of all the one per case mates from the blind bags that alot of us got screwed out of.......

Wait a minute...did you follow the proper steps and ask for help here at the Minimate Multiverse???

p.s.  It hasn't worked me either and it's been asking since June/Julyish.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 7:31 PM, DSTZach said:

We're looking at the newest season, for sure. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Would it be possible to get a series of the SNES TMNT IV Turtles in Time game? I would really, really love a Super Shredder. His accessories could be the attack effects and baby turtles.

5 hours ago, Dio said:

Would it be possible to get a series of the SNES TMNT IV Turtles in Time game? I would really, really love a Super Shredder. His accessories could be the attack effects and baby turtles.

It looks like Super Shredder is going to be in the newest season of the Nick cartoon and if they're looking at that season for Series 6 then we might have a shot at him.

Edited by MisterMiracle