UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the Van but I have some other Half-Shell Hero stuff and they work really well with Minimates.  I'll see if I can snap some pictures later.

Also, I don't know if this has been brought up yet but TMNT 5 Space Mikey and Space Raph have regular weapons instead of space weapons.  Space Leo and Space Donnie from TMNT 4 had their space weapons.  What happened there?

if anyone is looking for Megabloks sets for their Minimates, Target has all their TMNT sets on sale.  Picked up the Baxter Fly Mutagen Chamber set for $10 and another Mouser pack for $2.  Mine also had the Party Wagon ($20) and light-up movie Mutagen Chamber set ($13) as well...slim pick'ins.  I think I'm going back for the Party Wagon

I know someone else posted about this but after the "Great Upgrade Cleansing" I can't find the posts. Anyway, I picked up the Mega Bloks TMNT Classic Party Wagon from Amazon a couple weeks ago (it was marked down to a price I couldn't resist). I finally got a little time to put it together last night and I'm really impressed with it. Its a bit on the small side for Minimates, but I think it fits right in with the scale and sizing of official vehicles. I'll try to get some pics of it with my Turtles tonight.

I've seen a few episodes from the new season so far and there's already a  bunch of new characters and new looks:

*  Hun

*  Purple Dragons

*  New Foot Soldiers (they look like The Hand)

*  New Elite Foot Soldiers (which unfortunately look very similar to Bradford and Chromedome)

* Shinigami

*  April  (new black w/ yellow stripes jumpsuit)

*  Leonardo  (black mask and different gear)