UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/22/2016 at 3:19 PM, tones said:

am I the only one who finds it odd that there aren't any listings on eBay for the 1-pers from wave 4?  has this wave not hit en force yet?

They were on there the first week they came out but there hasn't been any since.  They are pretty much impossible to get unless you want to drop $80+ on a case.

13 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

They were on there the first week they came out but there hasn't been any since.  They are pretty much impossible to get unless you want to drop $80+ on a case.

ah guess I missed it.  i was able to get Oroku Saki at Lukes but Baxter was already gone.  def not paying $80 for 1 mate so I guess I'll hope that we get a Stockman Fly at some point.

10 hours ago, tones said:

ah guess I missed it.  i was able to get Oroku Saki at Lukes but Baxter was already gone.  def not paying $80 for 1 mate so I guess I'll hope that we get a Stockman Fly at some point.

I had both Stockman and Saki in my cart at Luke's at one point and then when I went to order them they were both out of stock.

I can grab the TRU TMNT 5 sets at cost + shipping if you need help tracking them down.

On 8/24/2016 at 11:40 PM, MisterMiracle said:

II can grab the TRU TMNT 5 sets at cost + shipping if you need help tracking them down.

I was able to get to TRU last night and found a fresh case of wave 5 (along w/ the Deadpool and Civil War 2 waves) so I'm good, my wallet on the other hand...not so much :) . 

Thanks again for the offer MM, I really appreciate it. :thanks:

Just found Series 5 at TRU today, which is interesting because my local TRU is terrible about getting things when it comes to Minimates.  Also it is was interesting because my case from Luke's Toy Story just arrived today as well.

I picked-up the Michelangelo & Bishop pack.  Now I have all of Series 5.  I think I have all the TMNT minimates now except the transparent Red Raphael and the black & white box set.