UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

^ just Chrome Dome iirc

lucked into a set myself late last week.  very cool wave but I need more Triceratons!  can't wait for Baxter and Saki as well as the rest of the space Turtles.  Now we need some Dimension X baddies for the brothers to fight.

Edited by tones

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Which are the TRU exclusives? Chrome Dome & Kraang?

Just the Chrome Dome set with Pizza Party Michelangelo. The Kraang (which is the blue one) is in both specialty blind bags and TRU with Leo.

I picked up 4 sets of the Mega Bloks blind bag Mousers yesterday. Got lucky and hit Target when they had a fresh case.

those Mega Bloks Mousers are perfect, I've managed 3 bags + the 2 that came with the Pizzaria set.  don't know if I'll be able to resist buying every bag I come across considering the low cost and how easy they are to identify B) 

6 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

Can anyone track down a Baxter Stockman and Oroku Saki for me?  They should be the first two bags in a full case and you can probably feel the 3 mousers with Stockman and the claws with Oroku Saki.

Are you deleting and reposting this? It's come up three times now on the activity stream.

1 hour ago, Ivan said:

Are you deleting and reposting this? It's come up three times now on the activity stream.

Yeah.  I repost it every few 3-4 days then delete the old one.  It's been over a week now and I've been asking on 3 different sites now and I still have had 0 offers.  I looooove blind bags!

4 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Yeah.  I repost it every few 3-4 days then delete the old one.  It's been over a week now and I've been asking on 3 different sites now and I still have had 0 offers.  I looooove blind bags!

will luke be offering them individually?  If so that's ur best bet....

1 minute ago, MisterMiracle said:

Nothing so far on Luke's nor eBay.

There's a spirit splinter in ebay for 6.35 bidding if anyone needs it.....

I've yet to see these too.....did u ever see or get both splinter spirit or Ivan.....

I still have no luck with Ivan

2 minutes ago, force2099 said:
2 minutes ago, force2099 said:

There's a spirit splinter in ebay for 6.35 bidding if anyone needs it.....

I've yet to see these too.....did u ever see or get both splinter spirit or Ivan.....

I still have no luck with Ivan

I never saw Spirit Splinter nor Ivan out in the wild.  Thankfully I was able to trade for them on here instead of handing over $40 on eBay to our favorite Minimates reseller.

Didn't Luke's shipment get sent to another store? I'm pretty sure it was this wave that got misdirected and delayed him from getting orders out and singles up for sale. That and their recent move but I think they're done with that or soon will be.

I'd offer to help with these blind bags but I never see them in the wild. I buy cases online and just eat the extras (mmm tasty!)

Since my post about the Pixel Dan review case order got eaten in the Great Post Eatening, and I got my case of Series 4 today, here is the case breakdown.

Oroku Saki

Baxter Stockman

Fugitoid

Fugitoid

Pizza Party Michelangelo

Pizza Party Michelangelo

Space Leonardo

Space Leonardo

Dark Horizons Raphael

Dark Horizons Raphael

Space Donatello

Space Donatello

Blue Kraang

Blue Kraang

Blue Kraang

Mozar

Mozar

Mozar

I found it helpful to twist the helmet/head a little bit first. The helmet should turn more than the head, which helps in breaking any little paint bonds that might be there. Then just fingernail the small lip of the bottom of the helmet. It took me a couple of tries to get them off.

I've been to two different states and ten shops now and I STILL cannot find these damn blind bags.  I'm still looking to track down a Stockman & Saki.  I'll buy or I can trade (I can get TRU TMNT 4 and I have older stuff too). 

Edited by MisterMiracle