UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've painted a Splinter gray to match the current IDW look. The problem I have is that the nose is sculpted rather large though its hard to see with the factory paint. The large nose when painted a different color from the fur gives the head an almost dog-like look. I haven't posted mine yet as I'm still trying to tweak it so he doesn't look so much like a pooch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Surprised no one has asked about this so I guess I will.

Zack why does Fugitoid have two different eyes?? His one eye is "normal mode" but the other is not. They change shape all the time on the show but not the weird two different eye combo the minimate has.

fugitoid-144758.jpg

I'll ask! Maybe it's non-canon. Or we were trying to make it more "interesting"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It seems we lost some posts so, if somebody has loose photos of Series 4, that will be cool to see. Thanks.

Series 4:

Minimates%20-%20TMNT%204%20-%20Blind%20B

Series 5:

Minimates%20-%20TMNT%205%20-%20Blind%20B

I went to two comic shops today and...it looks like they're not carrying Minimates blind bags anymore. They still have Series 2 & 3 (as well as NBX & Predator). They also have a huge sign saying not to search the bags. I guess their sales of blind bags have taken a big hit since I stopped buying from them due to being yelled at for "searching" the bags.

If anyone can pick up Baxter Stockman & Oroku Saki I would REALLY appreciate. Nobody has mentioned the breakdown of the case yet but based on past waves I'm going to assume that they're the first two figures. You should be able to feel them since they're way thinner than the rest of the figures in this wave.

Edited by MisterMiracle

I got Stockman today from my LCS. he was #2 i think #1 was Saki but I left him as I don't really want him 

EDIT: @DSTZach Anyword on the release/pairing for series 5?

Edited by Mosetter27