UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

I'm guessing the new Shredder from SDCC will be a TRU exclusive.

I really like this wave, the turtles are a cool new design and we are getting my three favorite mutants! Now that we will have Bebop/Rocksteady/Slash I hope they include a Shellhead and Leatherhead in the future.

Why would they put Iron Man in this line?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the new Shredder from SDCC will be a TRU exclusive.

I really like this wave, the turtles are a cool new design and we are getting my three favorite mutants! Now that we will have Bebop/Rocksteady/Slash I hope they include a Shellhead and Leatherhead in the future.

Why would they put Iron Man in this line?

Good call Metalhead would make more sense I guess ?

I think Zach mentioned to me at SDCC that the new Shredder is a TRU exclusive but he didn't sound sure so don't quote me on that. It would make sense though given the 2 exclusives in the blind bag wave. Honestly if Shredder is the only TRU exclusive I can safely skip tracking him down. I have an almost identical custom already done.

What's the difference with this new Series 3 Shredder versus the old Series 1 Shredder?

And is Shredder the only TRU exclusive figure in this set or is there one more?

This Shredder doesn't have the face covering part of his mask. Just the helmety part.

And I heard they messed with his spikes on shoulders and stuff.

What's the difference with this new Series 3 Shredder versus the old Series 1 Shredder?

And is Shredder the only TRU exclusive figure in this set or is there one more?

He's the only one. Four sets, no chases.

Maskless helmet, capeless shoulder pads.

Technically they're all Toys R Us exclusive since that is the only place selling the figures as 2-packs. However, I think the Mutagen Donatello and the Anton Zeck sets SHOULD have been stickered. The Zeck set which is exclusive is not stickered. The regular Donatello has the exclusive sticker on it for some strange reason which is making scalpers buy that set and list it for $20.

I did. I assumed the instructions were just you having a bit of a larf.

All of the Don sets have stickers on them. So you could post infinite links, but one would probably do it. The Mutagen Don set also has the sticker. Both sets are exclusively at Toys "R" Us.

If the point is that resellers are listing the Don set for slightly more, that is certainly interesting , but not surprising, given what we know of some sellers' exclusive-detection techniques.

Anyone having trouble finding Zeck?

I did. I assumed the instructions were just you having a bit of a larf.

All of the Don sets have stickers on them. So you could post infinite links, but one would probably do it. The Mutagen Don set also has the sticker. Both sets are exclusively at Toys "R" Us.

If the point is that resellers are listing the Don set for slightly more, that is certainly interesting , but not surprising, given what we know of some sellers' exclusive-detection techniques.

Anyone having trouble finding Zeck?

All of the Don sets do,indeed, have stickers on them , the Mutagen Don set does, indeed' also have the sticker.

"Both sets are exclusively at Toys 'R' Us " .......... is almost a larf ...................except I don't find it funny [no suitable emoticon available] .

Bear in mind that I rarely get to see what I order from TRU.com immediately because my friendly surrogate 'receiver' accepts delivery of what I order , I then have to sift through the usual shite of what has been ordered & what has arrived .

This is generally a series of PMs from genuine people helping me out & it is very very wearing . Fortunately the purchase orders always confirms that what is actually received bears absolutely no relation to what is sent otherwise my own competence at placing a pissy little order with a pissy bag'o'shite company like TwatsRUs.c*nts might come into question .

How f*cking hard can it be to read an order & place it in a box ?

But now ol'butt can see where they went wrong in the warehouse .......... differentiating between the 2 """""exclusive""""" packs was the problem .rofl.gif

It's not funny it's actually pathetic .

Pictures on request . It's probably just a one-off down.gif

I'm gonna request pics, because otherwise, as usual, I have NO idea what you're trying to say. The language barrier is made thicker by the assumption that everyone will eventually know what you're getting at. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

If someone sent you the wrong thing, from Toysrus.com, which has absolutely NEVER happened before, then that sucks. If you ordered 17 things, and they got it wrong 17 times, then that sucks more, but it actually makes sense, depending on the error.

If you got 17 Mutagen Donatellos, which is what it kinda sounds like, then it sounds like everyone over here should be mad, not you.

I'm gonna request pics, because otherwise, as usual, I have NO idea what you're trying to say. The language barrier is made thicker by the assumption that everyone will eventually know what you're getting at. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

If someone sent you the wrong thing, from Toysrus.com, which has absolutely NEVER happened before, then that sucks. If you ordered 17 things, and they got it wrong 17 times, then that sucks more, but it actually makes sense, depending on the error.

If you got 17 Mutagen Donatellos, which is what it kinda sounds like, then it sounds like everyone over here should be mad, not you.

I didn't have any issues with the point that was being made.

1 per case Exclusive Mutagen Donatello (with exclusive sticker) can not be found anywhere and can not even be properly ordered online.

Regular Donatello (with is NOT exclusive but DOES have an exclusive sticker) is consistently sold out in stores (probably due to the sticker) and being scalped on eBay.

Zeck (which IS an exclusive but DOES NOT have an exclusive sticker) isn't moving as fast because scalpers aren't buying them.

Toys R Us has made two huge errors so far. 1. The "exclusive" stickers are not 100% accurate. 2. Mikeys were shipped to everyone that ordered Mutagen Donnie online because the UPCS were wrong.

I know not everyone agrees with me on this but...it was much easier to track down the K-Mart Mutagen Michelangelos. I ended up with 4 of them that I helped out other people with. I found 2 Mutagen Leonardos (at waaaay more TRU stores than K-Marts) and I have yet to find or order a Mutagen Donnie.

Edited by MisterMiracle

I have an unopened Casey, Karai, and Splinter. I also have opened, incomplete Raph (x2), Leo, Don, and Mike.

The Raphs only have the crazy eyes head & sais (& stands).

Leo has swords, grapple gun, surprised head, regular bandana on Raph head, pizza head, and stand.

Don has lovey head, spear, Gameboy, regular bandana on Raph head, and stand.

Mike has kawaii head, one nunchaku (the bag only came with one :( ), an unpainted hand (this figure got seriously screwed), skateboard, Icecream Kitty, loose regular bandana, and stand.

I need two more Spikes (Raph's pet turtle), and one more series 2 regular Raph bandana (white ninja eyes).

Can someone help me out, please?

I'll go slowly.

Wave 2 of TRU, TMNT Minimates consists of 5 sets ...... post-638-0-15247400-1437372889_thumb.jpg

TRU.com have recently shown 4 of those 5 sets up for sale , 1 of those sets has NEVER appeared on their website .......... post-638-0-72172200-1437373135_thumb.jpg .....neither of those 2 Minimates is [as yet] unique to the TMNT Minimate line . They will however become 'rare' for anybody wanting to complete their TRU, TMNT set , because they can't order them .

OK so far ?

4 packs have been available from TRU.com:

This pack of 2 TMNT Minimates contains one unique * figure ,the Mutagen ........... post-638-0-85390300-1437373588_thumb.jpg ............it has an 'exclusive' TRU label on it confirming this information.

This pack of 2 TMNT Minimates contains NO unique * figures . ................ post-638-0-99555500-1437373769_thumb.jpg ........yet it has an 'exclusive' TRU label on it rolleyes.gif

To the uninitiated TRU.com mailing guy/gal .....it might not be obvious which pack is which . WTF can blame them ?

This pack ...post-638-0-12101900-1437374629_thumb.jpg & this pack.....post-638-0-36872200-1437374722_thumb.jpg are not exclusive & for the sake of this particular exercise, uninteresting .

Here's the rub for anybody ordering Wave 2 TMNT minimates from TRU.com ...........you can't order a complete set of 5 packs , some 'exclusives' aren't exclusive whilst items that actually are exclusive aren't marketed as being exclusive . blink.png

ZACH , you constantly say that you have no idea what I'm saying .......... acceptance can be very difficult . There's a problem with TRU.com & it needs fixing ,it has needed fixing for years.

Plain English : People ordering from TRU.com don't receive what they order,they are unhappy & they will eventually give up ordering .

.....& another thing ,the expression "a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat " was coined by the Englishman, Eric Idle in his famous 'Nudge nudge' Monty Python sketch ...y'know, the sketch with the nonsense- talking fool who came out with strings of meaningless innuendo .

Edited by buttheadsmate