UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI I did a live chat with a TRU.com rep yesterday afternoon. They are going to refund me for the 2 Mikey/Casey packs I got instead of Mutagen Donnie/Norman and let me keep the 2 Mikey packs. They couldn't send me the right ones because they are out of stock (no surprise) but at least they are refunding me for the wrong packs.

Just did a live chat and I was told that they can't replace the Donnie sets because they are "out of stock" and I have to ship my Mikey's back in order to get a refund on those. What a HUGE pain in the ass this turned out to be.

If they want to be suspicious, they should go apply to be loss prevention at Kmart.

Never feel badly when a company screws up. It's their job to correct errors.

Is there a variant on the Casey pack? The two I saw in store has extra gray paint apps on his right side of the masked face.

Edited by toy showdown

I also had a chat with an agent this morning. I should be getting a refund and I was told I can do what I want with the Mikey set

How come you guys get to keep your sets but I have to mail mine back in order to get a refund? Are they offering that or are you guys demanding it?

They told me I could keep the sets and they would give me the refund. I didn't ask for it nor expect it. I'll probably put these in the Toys For Tots barrel at the end of the year.

That's exactly the same idea that I had but then the TRU rep I chatted with was adamant that I had to return these in order to receive a refund. They said they cannot process it without them being returned to the warehouse. I even mentioned that other people were able to keep their sets and still get the refund and I was told that isn't possible.

Well you've gotta hand it to TRU.com...they're consistently inconsistent!

Edited by MisterMiracle

I didn't even ask to keep it, the rep said: "You can keep, donate or discard the wrong item."

The only thing I demanded was to also get my shipping refunded since I wouldn't have even ordered online if not for the Mutagen Donnie

I was a bit curt with the rep at the beginning due to the fact that I tried to cancel the order before it shipped and was told (by another rep) it was too late (they hadn't even made a shipping label a week since I had ordered) and that the item numbers were not incorrect as I stated.

Edited by Shogi

I can say from my purchases, that the M.O.U.S.E.R.s, Snakeweed, Spyder Bytez, Leatherhead and Dogpound in the Playmates 5 inch line are nye perfect for Minimate scale.

9BA9C13A-6616-4B54-A1EC-33BBB3164A2B_zps

I don't have a pic, but Leatherhead can even hold Donnie (or a Kraang bot) by the head.

I have been scooping these guys (Playmates) up at Kohl's Department stores when they send out $10 gift cards.

Got my Raph/Anton Zeck 2-pack from TRU.com without any issues. Now I just need to track down a couple of Mutagen Donnies for less than a kidney and I'll be good.

BTW preorders for Series 3 have opened up. BBTS has the blind bag case up for preorder with 1 per case "Vision Quest" Splinter (clear blue?) and Ivan Steranko (pre-mutant Rocksteady?)

When I asked Zach at SDCC about Series 3 Splinter being clear blue or not he wasn't sure.

I kind of hope they pull a TRU/Walgreens Electro with that Splinter and make the TRU one per case as well with one being transparent Blue and the other being GitD blue...

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=25030

Does anyone know if these will be available in two packs too?

I'm assuming everyone except for Ivan Steranko & Vision Quest Splinter will be available later in the TRU 2-packs. It's probably similar to Series 2 where Bradford and Karai where the blind bag chase figures and not available in the 2-packs.