UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found that my series 2 turtles don't have glued together heads. The series one turtles definitely did. More offen than not I end up just removing the top of the head when I'm trying to take off the whole head.

Does anyone have any good techniques for separating the head/mask pieces? I want to try different eye and mouth expressions, but can't seem to pull just the top part off. I end up removing the whole head every time

heat up the head (I use a hairdryer) that'll soften up the plastic and the glue. Then, using a small flat tip screwdriver, you can pry the top of the head off

I don't remember it being mentioned before, but did anyone notice the Norman Kraang Brains have different expressions from the clear Bot Kraang Brains? I finally got my wave 2 from Luke and noticed it. Pretty cool!

I can't recall on the others but Donnie and Mutagen Donnie come with Normans. I think the 2-pack breakdown is in this thread somewhere but I'm not sure. Maybe Zach can share with us as I believe he has packaged samples in hand.

And I'm going to put it out there, anyone armybuilding Norman and not wanting/needing Mutagen Donnie let me know. I'll take Donnie off your hands for a fair price. Gonna need Anton too.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger