UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

You can also pose the chain 'chuks with a little piece of twist-tie threaded through the links.

Never would have thought of that. Thanks, MS! :)

In my mailbox was a package I've been eagerly awaiting.

post-2123-0-64202800-1430503335_thumb.jp

It's the Turflytle that Shogi made for me!! Buzz buzz!

post-2123-0-31941500-1430503432_thumb.jp

Thanks, S!! :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzzzz buzzzzz awesome Turflytle Buzzzzz buzzz

You can also pose the chain 'chuks with a little piece of twist-tie threaded through the links.

Never would have thought of that. Thanks, MS! smile.png

In my mailbox was a package I've been eagerly awaiting.

It's the Turflytle that Shogi made for me!! Buzz buzz!

Thanks, S!! smile.png

YAY! Glad he made it though the mail unscathed

Mutagen Donnie is in TRU Series 2. He's exclusive to TRU and the variant of Donnie. He comes with a suited up Kraang,

No word yet on translucent Raph & Donnie.

By "suited up Kraang" I assume you mean the Norman figure, correct?

As for giveaway Raph and Donnie, I'm hoping they are at SDCC again this year. Orange Mikey and Blue Leo need their red and purple brothers.

Mutagen Donnie is in TRU Series 2. He's exclusive to TRU and the variant of Donnie. He comes with a suited up Kraang,

No word yet on translucent Raph & Donnie.

By "suited up Kraang" I assume you mean the Norman figure, correct?

As for giveaway Raph and Donnie, I'm hoping they are at SDCC again this year. Orange Mikey and Blue Leo need their red and purple brothers.

I've been getting both types of translucent turtles. I much prefer the SDCC ones over the green ones. So yeah, I hope we get Raph and Don at some point.

Yeah, suited up Kraang is "Norman" although I'm not sure where that name comes from. I don't remember ever hearing them referred to as that in the show.

I feel like I read somewhere that they're called Norman because it sounds like "normal." And if you condense normal and human (their disguise) you get Norman. I may have made that up just now, but I don't think I'm that clever.

Maybe the Krang are fans of Phineas and Ferb (because why wouldn’t they be) and decided to name their suit-bots after Doofenshmirtz’s robot.

Hate to burst your bubble pal, but Doof's bot is a two letters short to be NormAN.

Maybe the Krang are fans of Phineas and Ferb (because why wouldn’t they be) and decided to name their suit-bots after Doofenshmirtz’s robot.

Hate to burst your bubble pal, but Doof's bot is a two letters short to be NormAN.
Is Norm not short for Norman anymore?

Is Norm not short for Norman anymore?

But I don't recall Doofenshmirtz ever calling him Norman, just simply Norm.

My late, great father was christened Herbert Thomas Claude ....everybody called him George . biggrin.png

Ted Kennedy's name is actually Edward Moore Kennedy -- how anyone gets "Ted" is beyond me. happy.png

Are the figures in the same order in every case? If so, what spot is Karai in?

My case:

Bradford

Raph x2

Splinter x2

Mikey x2

Donnie x2

Karai x2

Leo x2

Casey x2

Norman x3

I can confirm this case layout as mine was identical.

I may have missed it in the control art but the unmasked Leo head under the pizza mask was a pleasant surprise.

I've only opened up one of each and just checked for physical defects, but from what I've seen so far this is another solid series. The plethora of accessories with the Turtles makes buying them again (twice as I bought a case) a little easier. Still wish there was more of a difference in the Turtles themselves from the first series but I get why they were done this way. For someone who may have missed the first series these are a great way to get the Turtles in their current looks.

Now... do I need more Normans or am I good with 3?

Thanks guys! I think I will buy a case now :)