UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

I was very lucky to find a clear Leo at my TRU. I missed the first cases' one and my rain checks never came in.

I never saw them at the other TRU stores I visit.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every local TRU that I've been to sold through twice so I'd say it was a huge hit. Usually there's one or two sets that linger from EVERY wave (Marvel, Marvel Movie, Walking Dead, Sony, Ghostbusters, etc.). I've never seen a set sell that quickly and consistently before. I was never able to find a Mutagen Leo on here but people on here hooked me up.

The TRU I frequently go to (Aurora, IL) sold out of these very quickly! I never did find a clear Leo. Not a single peg warming pack at all. I was lucky when I found a Kmart with them, or else I was going to be stuck ordering them online. Glad to see they did so well. I will have to be a bit more vigilant with wave 2!

I'm still surprised there was never a restock at my TRU, they sold out and then put other merchandise in its place. Every pack except the exclusive is still available online though.

In Series 1, the only exclusives were the mutagens, and Kmart got a Kraang instead of April.

But in Series 2, Karai and Bradford are only in bags at your LCS, and Mutagen Don and Anton Zeck are only at TRU (not together). The other seven are shared.

No. Well, keychain attachments at TRU.

The K-Mart blind bags also came with keychain attachments. It wasn't just the TRU ones.

Are there any differences in the turtle minimates when it comes to the 2 pack tru ones than the blind bag ones?

Actually, there is a difference between the blind bags and the TRU turtles. The blind bag versions seemed to have better paint jobs.

Edited by MisterMiracle