UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Casey gets the best paint and likely most articulation he'll ever receive as a mass-market figure, and somebody will still call him ugly.

People are funny sometimes.

Probably the best Karai we'll ever get. Can't wait to pose her in all sorts of acrobatic poses.

Bradford begs for a Chrome Dome variant.

Meanwhile, I'll beg for a Tiger Claw and Newtralizer.

I don't believe that any kids have had gloves/ bulked-up hands, so it may be possible to have articulated wrists. I think it's obvious he's shorter then all of the other ones in the picture.

This is the specialty/comic shops assortment.

If it was a retailer-exclusive assortment, it would have said. And yes, there will be both TRU and Kmart assortments, each with an exclusive character or two, similar to how Series 1 broke down. More to be announced.

Plans could've changed, but considering the blue kraang was mentioned as being in series 2 on facebook, I assume he'll be one of the retailer exclusive figures....here's hoping he's at TRU smile.png

Edited by Shogi

Plans could've changed, but considering the blue kraang was mentioned as being in series 2 on facebook, I assume he'll be one of the retailer exclusive figures....here's hoping he's at TRU smile.png

Zak has already said. They would do Kraang again, not necessarily in the second wave.

Zak has already said. They would do Kraang again, not necessarily in the second wave.

Just saw this discussion on DST's Facebook page:

I've gotten all *except* the blue Kraang... is that one out?
  • 547369_361966033847660_1492557984_n.jpg?
    Diamond Select Toys No, that one is not available. It will be in Series 2.
  • Oh my... series 2 you say?
  • Will Casey Jones be in series 2?
  • Can you tell us who else is in wave 2???
  • 547369_361966033847660_1492557984_n.jpg?
    Diamond Select Toys A man's gotta have some secrets... New versions of the Turtles, with new gear, plus some new bad guys.

I tried doing some searches on the forums and here's my conclusions about the possibilities of Kraang in Series 2:

1. Maybe the facebook DST was talking about the Normans

2. Zach mentioned Kraang would be released later down the road, possibly meaning the clear one found at KMart would be released in another avenue in another wave, thus leaving the Blue Kraang to be released in the TRU or Kmart assortment of Series 2

3. Blue and Clear Kraangs will not be in Series 2 at all, but will possibly show up in another wave

I'm sure one of these is at least 25% accurate biggrin.png