UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

That's why you used product photos but not actual pica

I get my TRU.com stuff shipped to a US friend ,a member here. He informed me earlier today of what had arrived ......I had no idea what 'they' were until I checked TRU.com .

edit: ...hence the product photos

Edited by buttheadsmate

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to guess because -- much like the TRU customer reviews of minimates -- people's top complaint is:

"I thought they'd be bigger."

I think it's hysterical when customer reviews say this. :P

I've booked my flight to the US & I'm personally going to the nearest branch of ToysRUs from the airport & go shit on their doorstep complain ..........what do you think ?no.gif

I'm no hypocrite (many things but not that ) so most of you will probably guess which TMNT pack that I had hoped to have received from TRU.com rather than the 2 pairs of 'beanies' that arrived whistling.gif Kharma?

I'm happy with the remainder of my little order ....my single, very accurate, order.... which is currently arriving in umpteen different deliveries.

I'll let it go thumbsup.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

I've booked my flight to the US & I'm personally going to the nearest branch of ToysRUs from the airport & go shit on their doorstep complain ..........what do you think ?no.gif

I'm no hypocrite (many things but not that ) so most of you will probably guess which TMNT pack that I had hoped to have received from TRU.com rather than the 2 pairs of 'beanies' that arrived whistling.gif Kharma?

I'm happy with the remainder of my little order ....my single, very accurate, order.... which is currently arriving in umpteen different deliveries.

I'll let it go thumbsup.gif

#PUNS4DAYZ