UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. GREAT set!

Although if you have the available parts Mnemosis’ Firestar based April really is superior to mine, it’s got a cuter hair cut and more accurate torso: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9868

Awww... Thanks for the kind words, man! I'm betting there's an even better hairpiece out there, now, but I sacrificed my April so that Firestar could be reborn. And, I'm betting, will sacrifice Firestar yet again if something comes up that I need the suit for lol

Scored! The wife found these at a TRU in Salt Lake City today (Sugarhouse for any curious locals). Fresh out of the box so she grabbed the mutigen pack as well as the few I was missing from the KMart series. Set and happy!.. but the Mutigen Leo looks so good, now I'm feeling the itch to start tracking down the other translucent ones. :)

Well my full box of TMNT arrived today from Luke and.... They are amazing. They, as others have said, are fast becoming my fave mates ever.

A couple of tiny paint bits slightly off and one of my shredders didn't come with a stand (lol!) but nothing that would anger me.

On a side note... Has anyone painted in Raph's crack on his shell? I've done one in black and I can't decide if I like it or not.

post-6861-0-75454500-1418304539_thumb.jp

Edited by DDM101

Went to my old store and one of my former coworkers, who had wanted to buy me a going away present, told me I better come back to the register with something I wanted.

Now I own Mikey and Footbot, and I couldn't be happier. I don't know if I'll buy others or not, but I'll be DAMNED if that Mikey isn't perfection!

Struck out at TRU today. All that was left was one Raph/April pack and April looked awful! The headpiece had the plastic dimple right in the middle of the chin and the colors were off.

Supposedly they had them in since December 5. I have been in that store 4 times since them and have not seen them. At all. :glare:

On the bright side, they did a rain check for me, so we will see if that comes in this time. The internet inventory is supposedly 922 or some such, but damned if they are searchable at all. Item number is 203253, if anyone cares, since I have not seen that listed in the thread yet.

Oh, and my principal from middle school was (is?) cousins with Vanilla Ice.

I really want a kraang, but the closest k-marts are in really cruddy parts of town. Would anyone be willing to help me with one?

Or I can wait. Will the blue kraang in series 2 be available somewhere besides k-mart?

Kraang will be in the Wave 2 2-packs, at specialty stores. I know Zach has said such somewhere in this thread. Not sure if he'll be in the TRU series or not.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger