UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the comic shop blind bags on a strip or in a box? I fee like that Mutagen Raph is going to be a pain the ass to track down.

They come packed in a lidless long box with Turtle artwork and the minimate logo splashed along the sides.

I saw a box of these at my LCS.. i groped, fondled, felt up, tested a few bags but could not tell what I was feeling.. at $5.99 per, it is too much of a risk when I just need Donny and Shredder. I will be waiting for these to hit my local TRU.

Are the comic shop blind bags on a strip or in a box? I fee like that Mutagen Raph is going to be a pain the ass to track down.

Yeah I'm gonna just have to wait for ebay now. I hit the only comic shop around me that is even carrying these and bought all of the Raphs they had (only 2) both were regular Raph :( Given that this comic shop is still sitting on half of an Aliens dump case, They're probably not going to be ordering another case of TMNT (There were still 9 figures after I bought 2)