UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeesh. The TMNT Minimates at TRU I found today all had really bad paint apps. I bought the best looking of the four sets each. Are the LCS versions already out? I'm curious to know if the paint is better on them.

Sadly probably won't get Kraang due to neither of the soon to be closed K-Marts near me have the line.

I have a few Turtles from Kmart and I don't see any difference between the paint aps on them and what I saw at TRU. It's the same as others have said above, with the colors from the belts/wraps going into the chest/leg/hand and vice versa. Also, the chest shell yellow on my Raph from TRU has green from the plastic coming through.

The Aprils and Shredders I saw were sloppy too. All the foot and footbots seemed very clean and well painted.

It's not a deal breaker but you definitely should look before you buy and pick the best ones.

Went to 3 TRUs (the one across the street from my girlfriend's apartment the day after she dumped me was hard to visit), and found neither these nor the Marvel Thanos set. :(

I don't want any of the Mutagen figures (except of course if/when they make Mutagen Man lol), but I would like the Foot that comes with him. Is anyone interested in splitting that set (whether I find it or you do)?

Went to 3 TRUs (the one across the street from my girlfriend's apartment the day after she dumped me was hard to visit), and found neither these nor the Marvel Thanos set. sad.png

I don't want any of the Mutagen figures (except of course if/when they make Mutagen Man lol), but I would like the Foot that comes with him. Is anyone interested in splitting that set (whether I find it or you do)?

I'll take you up on splitting the Mutagen Leo/Foot set. I only need the Mutagen Leo.

Went to 3 TRUs (the one across the street from my girlfriend's apartment the day after she dumped me was hard to visit), and found neither these nor the Marvel Thanos set. sad.png

I'll take you up on splitting the Mutagen Leo/Foot set. I only need the Mutagen Leo.

The niles, IL toysrus had them last night.

Any LCS' get these today?

Got mine from my local shop. Here was my case breakdown.

• Raphael x 2
  • Leonardo x 2
  • Michelangelo x 2
  • Donatello x 2
  • April O'Neil x 2
  • Shredder x 2
  • Footbot x 2
  • Foot Ninja x 3
  • Mutagen Raphael x 1
Edited by MINI_MYTE

Finally got put out at TRU.

They're some of my favorite minimates. Just so much thought put into everything down to the Turtle weapon holsters. Magical. I want the next set soon. Need some Kraang for these buggers to fight!

It was definitely a TMNT day! biggrin.png After picking up the new Nick DVD, I found a set last night in NH. Surprisingly, someone bought a full set of Turtles but left the Mutagen Leo. He was hanging out at the back of the pegs (yes there were 2 pegs for 1 case). I left Donnie/Shredder as I got them both from Kmart, who btw hasn't restocked.

Paint apps were spotty but I did ok. The April I left had eye white outside her eye lines and the Turtles were hit or miss with the chest paint but not too badly.

Hit Newbury Comics and as usual, they were pretty picked over. Only 4 left but I was able to differentiate Shredder, a Foot Soldier and 2 Aprils. Grabbed the Foot bringing my total to 4. Almost glad there were so few left, at $6.99 I might as well spend the extra $0.50 at TRU and get the extra Turtle confused.gif

Very much looking forward to wave 2. Casey, Splinter, Leatherhead, Snakeweed, Fishface and Pizzaface would be some of my most wanted and of course more Kraang along with some Turtles variations like Dimension X and Turflytle Mikey, the LARP Turtles etc.