UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

Well, I am officially sick of effing K-Mart. 4 visits to three stores and nada. I do have to say that someone helped me out at one of the stores and was super nice, and really went out of his way looking through boxes and the stockroom, but I still went home empty handed.

Hey HP, they had them at my two K-marts..... i'll take a run back this week.... we're do for a meetup anyway!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am officially sick of effing K-Mart. 4 visits to three stores and nada. I do have to say that someone helped me out at one of the stores and was super nice, and really went out of his way looking through boxes and the stockroom, but I still went home empty handed.

Hey HP, they had them at my two K-marts..... i'll take a run back this week.... we're do for a meetup anyway!

Yes, we are! How is it they are in some PA K-Marts and not others???? wallbash.gif

Yes. You haven't found Donatello?

I think the problem is that there are two of Leo, two of Raph, but three of Mike (including mutagen) and only one Don. I think it would have been better to have two Dons and two Mikes (including Mutagen) so that there would be two complete sets of four.

The strip I found had 2 of each Turtle with the variant Mutagen Mikey being the second Mikey. I know this because I spent a good long time feeling up the bags in the store. Did I find a fluke strip? I thought the pack out was 2 of each with the Mutagen variant swapped in for the second Mikey.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Just not to me. sad.png

You know what? I wasn't going to go back to K-Mart to look for more of these as I found the ones I wanted. But I just so happen to be wife-free this weekend and will put a stop at K-Mart on my list to look for these just for YOU. How's about that? You looking for all of them or just some in particular?

Just not to me. sad.png

You know what? I wasn't going to go back to K-Mart to look for more of these as I found the ones I wanted. But I just so happen to be wife-free this weekend and will put a stop at K-Mart on my list to look for these just for YOU. How's about that? You looking for all of them or just some in particular?

Haha, you're amazing, thank you.

I'm just looking for Kraangs. Foot Soldiers would be cool as well.

:D

I understand the need to have the main characters in circulation from a marketing standpoint, but it does seem odd that there are three army builders in a case but there's only one of each. It's going to make it challenging to build a large number of Foot Soldiers.

I understand the need to have the main characters in circulation from a marketing standpoint, but it does seem odd that there are three army builders in a case but there's only one of each. It's going to make it challenging to build a large number of Foot Soldiers.

We included more main characters for a "not disappointing the kids" standpoint. In the 18-figure specialty assortments, I think you get at least two of each army builder.

Are people counting krang as an army builder? Why is that? i haven't seen the new show, whats the krang difference?

Think IDW Utroms. There's an entire race of the squishy bastards. And the race is called the Kraang instead of there being just one Krang.

The show is great, There is a Kraang Prime who seems to be the leader (there's also a scientist Kraang along with all the regular Kraang army) Kraang are mostly in it for themselves but have teamed up with the Foot Clan a few times. The Kraang are aliens from Dimension X