UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the strip breakdown, based on my experience, from top to bottom.

- Foot bot

- Foot Soldier

- Shredder

- Donatello

- Mutagen Mike

- Kraang

- Michaelangelo

- Michaelangelo

- Leonardo

- Leonardo

- Raphael

- Raphael

Mysterious Stranger, is your Kraang missing the gun?

That is indeed the strip breakdown based on my findings as well. No need to "feel" if you come across an untampered with strip. It's still a good idea to double-check by feeling for identifiable accessories to be sure.

- Foot bot

- Foot Soldier

- Shredder

- Donatello

- Mutagen Mike

- Kraang

- Michaelangelo

- Michaelangelo

- Leonardo

- Leonardo

- Raphael

- Raphael

That is indeed the strip breakdown based on my findings as well. No need to "feel" if you come across an untampered with strip. It's still a good idea to double-check by feeling for identifiable accessories to be sure.

Cool, thanks for confirming. :thumbsup:

So...I've really been having a tough time finding the Foot Bot. Several stores I've been to have had all but the top pack on the strip. I'd like to think that is the result of someone buying a pack before I got to it, but after watching an employee open the shipper box for me, I have a feeling that top pack, in some situations, *might* be falling victim to some employee box cutters cutting just a tad too deep.

The one loose Foot Bot I have is missing the extra normal hand, and I got a regular Foot Soldier missing an entire arm/hand.

Turtle mask tampos are pretty spotty.

I've got a Derpatello.

- Foot bot

- Foot Soldier

- Shredder

- Donatello

- Mutagen Mike

- Kraang

- Michaelangelo

- Michaelangelo

- Leonardo

- Leonardo

- Raphael

- Raphael

No my Krang had the gun. It was stuck in the package. Thanks for bringing that up. I would have thrown it out if you hadn't. Luckily I still had the bags.

The strip I found had 2 of each turtle including the Mutagen Mikey (2 Donnie, 2 Leo, 2 Raph, 1 Mikey, 1 Mutagen Mikey) so 8 Turtles, Foot Soldier, Footbot, Krang and Shredder. I know there were 2 Donnies because I felt all of them and found 2 that were definitely Donnie.

Went to the one K-mart that is left anywhere within 30 minutes of my house and of course found no minimates. But I did find two boxes of Iron Man 3 mini mugs. OH JOY! they are only about 2 years old. wallbash.gif

Seriously, next time DST go for a chain like Walgreens, Wegmens, etc not a chain that is now best known for closing stores on a daily basis and being poorly stocked.

- Foot bot

- Foot Soldier

- Shredder

- Donatello

- Mutagen Mike

- Kraang

- Michaelangelo

- Michaelangelo

- Leonardo

- Leonardo

- Raphael

- Raphael

Are you guys actually confirming that each strip has that same combination of 'mates in exactly the same order ???

Went to the one K-mart that is left anywhere within 30 minutes of my house and of course found no minimates. But I did find two boxes of Iron Man 3 mini mugs. OH JOY! they are only about 2 years old. wallbash.gif

Seriously, next time DST go for a chain like Walgreens, Wegmens, etc not a chain that is now best known for closing stores on a daily basis and being poorly stocked.

great plan. Except that I lived in 3 different states and have no idea what a Wegmans is

though Walgreens, especially with their recent focus on toy exclusives, does sound like a reasonable idea

I too don't know what a Wegman's is, but Walgreens isn't a bad idea. Based on wikipedia, these are the number of store locations for these 3 stores:

K-Mart - 1,077
Wegmans - 85
Walgreens - 8,217

Walgreens has been expanding their toy sections with exclusive figures in Marvel Legends and Walking Dead, they also now have Game of Thrones figures. But all of these are larger figures. They have blind bagged toys and I have seen Transformers Kreos there, but I've also seen a lot of those same blind bag toys getting clearanced out so it's possible Walgreens wouldn't be up for having Minimates, but it would make it easier to get them

There are two k-marts within a 30 minute drive for me. I went to one yesterday to find out that they are closing down, so obviously no minimates there. Walgreens would have been a great store chain to get involved with. I see Walgreens stores everywhere. I'm crossing my fingers that the last K-mart even remotely close to me has them in stock. I will have to swing out there next weekend.

One, I lived in New Hampshire and Mass, I STILL don't know what you're talking about.

Two, my point wasn't that I couldn't find out what Wegman's is, but rather that if I don't already know, it's probably a worse choice than K-Mart. This goes back to the coffee and donuts discussion from the Ghostbusters thread - Zach put up some local chain against Dunks and Krispy Kreme, and he's probably right; it's probably amazing. But if a donut chain was going to start carrying Minimate exclusives, I'd rather it be a subpar national chain than a great local chain with three locations all in Jersey.

And that goes double when you're trying to suggest it as an alternative to K-Mart. I get that the chain is on it's way out, but it's still got better brand recognition and over ten times the locations as the candidate you're suggesting would be a better choice. I'm usually all for quality over quantity, but sometimes a longer reach is what wins the fight