UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Godzilla minimate thread. Gojira!

Jet Jaguar is incomplete without Megalon, Mechagodzilla is incomplete without King Ceasar, all of these are incomplete until we complete them. Patience guys, Toyfair is around the corner, surely we will see the Ghidorah 10 pack that we've been waiting for to catch up. Surely.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a tiny hole if you look into the mouth of our last Godzilla minimate. Presumably sculpted for the atomic ray.

And yeah, I am admittedly excited to see when we'll get a Godzilla series 3 announcement. Once we get Ghidorah, Angurius, and Rodan I honestly think we'd have a satisfying yet though imperfect line. A perfect line, of course, would contain every monster to ever appear in a Godzilla movie alongside Zone Fighter because Godzilla and friends showed up there a few times. With MUTO and Godzilla 2014 of course.

... and then throw in a Dr. Serizawa because... because.

Anyway Zach, I know we may sound impetuous, but is set 3 planned out yet or is it in holding until you see how set 2 does?

Edited by Trekker 42

The second set of Godzilla minimates is amazing. The sculpting on Mecha G and Hedorah are worth the price of the set. Well done DST. You hit the ball out of the park with these. Just for giggles, I slapped together this little diorama to showcase the kaiju in all their glory. The buildings are courtesy of the Monsterpocalypse game.

Godzilla.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

They are actually not masks, but sculpted heads that are much smaller then the normal head. The Godzilla torso overlay actually has a peg on top. Quite different from usual Minimates. I know, I thought a Japanese guy under the head would be cool too. sad.png