• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY.

FUCK.

Hooooooooly fuck.

Holy holy holy fuck.

And they look GOOD.

... Titanosaurus is an interesting choice though.

I will own them. All of them.

There better be a wave 2. I want Mechagodzilla. And Rodan. And... and... everyone. Wonder if Ghidorah is gonna use the arm slots for his other two heads.

Slightly underwhelmed by Godzilla himself; I realize that he's old school, but I think it makes more sense to lead off with a more sculpted Godzilla. If that's the only one we were to get, it will be pretty disappointing. Still, this should be a fun line, and I look forward to buying 'em.

Slightly underwhelmed by Godzilla himself; I realize that he's old school, but I think it makes more sense to lead off with a more sculpted Godzilla. If that's the only one we were to get, it will be pretty disappointing. Still, this should be a fun line, and I look forward to buying 'em.

I was thinking the exact same thing. These still look great,though!

I agree quite a bit. I asked Zach in the Toyfair thread if this is the final sculpt on Godzilla. I never thought I would find myself saying this about a Minimate, but he needs more detail. Mostly on his head/face. IMHO.

MechagodIlla has to be on the way if they're making Titanosaurus, as he's the secondary baddie in "Terror of Mechagidzilla".

I love how all of these look and am overwhelmed with excitement that we're getting Showa period monsters first. I really hope for Rodan, Anguirus and King Ghidorah in the hopefully second set.

Toy Fair has already exceeded my expectations with these.

Don't get me wrong, I like him well enough. I just think he should look more like, well, like the other Godzilla product they are making. Put it this way: if I was a casual shopper, and I saw that set, I might pass on it because Godzilla doesn't look "right". I just think it's a curious choice to make for the first set, kind of like making Ultimate Wolverine before 616 Wolverine. And no one would be crazy enough to do that, right? wink.png