UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead: Wave 6

Pete

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks guys, so my Wave 6 Tru will be my wave 7 prediction.

Series 8:

1. Aaron and Eric

2. Winter Abraham and Holly

3. Heath and Denise Cloyd

4. Sophia and Zombie

Series 9:

1. Spencer Monroe and Zombie

2. Winter Glenn and Nicholas

3. Pete and Jessie Anderson

4. Olivia and Tobin or Bruce

Series 10:

1. Jesus and Zombie

2. Negan and Zombie

3. Winter Andrea and Zombie

4. Dwight and Sherry

Series 11:

1. Ezekiel and Zombie or Shiva

2. Gregory and Kal

3. Scientist Pony Tail Eugene and Zombie

4. Leader Maggie and Zombie

Series 12:

1. All Out War Rick and Ethan

2. Emo Carl With His Hair Covering His Eye and Zombie

3. Beaten Up Andrea and Connor

4. Earl Sutton and Zombie

Series 13:

1. Battle Damaged Negan and Mark

2. One Legged Heath and Zombie

3. Masked Jesus and Tara

4. Harlan Carson and Carson (Savior) A Brother Pack

Series 14:

We Should See The New Beggining Looks and New Characters From 127, I think they should do a Brianna Pack with Hershel Greene Junior as an accessory.

Edited by StopSurvivingStartLiving25

I recall Chuck saying at the panel in San DIego that they may be jumping ahead in the storyline to try and catch up to where things are in the book/show (no, not doing show Minimates, just thinking about where the show is narrative-wise). So maybe they're planning the Negan arc sooner than later?

Well Lobsterman I wouldnt mind getting Negan a Little Sooner it's just I'd be a little dissapointed if they skip over a lot of characters like the characters from Alexandria and Hunters. But if they do get back to doing them, I wouldn't mind. But IMO if they release all the popular characters like Negan, Jesus, and Ezekiel first then get to the recurring, I dont think it would be great for sales because if they get the popular characters out first then the not as popular characters later, some people might lose interest in the TWD Minimates, I hope this is not the case and I may be totally wrong. I love the Walking Dead and I'm so happy these minimates exist because my favorite thing about the walking dead is it's characters and since the minimates are easier to make than action figures so many more characters could be made.

Also, can anyone please help me out on why everytime I write a reply these extra text is written, like here is some of it.

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Thanks Guys.[/font][/color]

I love your suggestions. Te only problem I see is that you do not have at least one Rick and/or Michonne in every wave. Sadly, this seems to be the only way DST thinks they can sell TWD Mininates. (Wave 6 has 3!)

And welcome!

I love your suggestions. Te only problem I see is that you do not have at least one Rick and/or Michonne in every wave. Sadly, this seems to be the only way DST thinks they can sell TWD Mininates. (Wave 6 has 3!)

And welcome

And welcome!

Thanks Onyx_6! I guess your right about having to have rick. But hopefully rick will take the place of the zombies. But Anyways thanks man!

Also do you know about this error im having in my replies. And I see Zach is online could you please give some feedback.

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the feedback Zach. I just heard a lot of people saying you guys are getting rid of TRU exclusives so I thought you guys would just stick to the specialty 4 packs every series. So, sorry I got a little confused. my orginal predictions for this was that you guys were still having TRU exclusive packs
and have 8 packs a wave, so my predictions for series 8 & 9 were one series in my original prediction. But if you guys are skipping ahead, are you going to just skip characters like Spencer, Holly, Denise, Aaron, Nicholas, Olvia, and Jessie or come back to them? Thanks Zach, I appreciate you replied.

Also, is there a possibility for video game mini mates? I mean it did exist in the comic universe but the only connection to the main comic storyline were Glenn, Hershel, and Shawns Minor Appearances. Actually we have a zombie shawn minimate which is pretty cool.

I BELIEVE Chuck has said no to game Minimates, and I'm not sure that TRU is out forever, just Series 6. And I think we've shown that we can't make every single character from each storyline. The cast is huge, and they die on every page. If there's someone you want to see write in to Ask DST, because we are always planning new waves.

http://www.artasylum.com

Edited by DSTZach

But see those all are easy customs. I'd like figures you can't really make too easily.

Dwight, negan, Ezekiel ,characters like that.

Thing is its Very likely or pretty much guranteed these characters you mentioned will get minimates, I just hope we they add these to characters to the line up too to really have a dense set of walking dead minimates. One of the reasons why I would love to get these characters is to create No Way Out and All Out War Displays with these awesome little minimates. Just wish we could get news on whats going on with the TRU line, because I would really like getting the cool exclusive packs with new characters like series 5 with Abe and Eugene. I really like the zombies they put out, but IMO im happy they are reducing the amounts of zombies, because IMO if you ask minimate fans would you rather get a minimate of a zombie or a character like Chris, Axel, Billy, etc. I think most people would choose the character over the zombie but thats just my opinion. But I really appreciate DST for making these awesome little things they are like mini action figures and are so cool they have so many characters. Them releasing characters like Amy, Dexter, Bruce, and Gabe really give me hope on how much they can expand this awesome series.

Also, I see a lot of people are really wanting an axel minimate, Im surprised I haven't seen a lot of people do is add a few adjustments to the prison hershel.

That's cool Rocco, and SSSL25, Tenimeart made a QC Axel with Hershel's head and body with Terrax's beard. No idea where a pic is but maybe Ten will post it if he reads this ?

oh i totally agree, i want them as well. just saying it might be tough to sell to stores because they aren't rick or michonne. but im sure the'll figure it out.

i had an idea for a way to give us a new rick.

65veh4.png

give us a sculpted nub lower arm. i think this would work great.

Great idea, he does rid of the bandage soon and that would be a cool rick to get.

That's cool Rocco, and SSSL25, Tenimeart made a QC Axel with Hershel's head and body with Terrax's beard. No idea where a pic is but maybe Ten will post it if he reads this

Thanks Zak tenimearts custom sounds cool i'll look into it!

• 1 month later...