The Walking Dead: Wave 6

Pete

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fourth???

Oh your counting B&W

I want a second Andrea, where's her love? Just because she was a joke in the tv show doesn't mean that she won't sell...right? We have a nice amount of Michonne and Ricks, Andrea is more important to WD then Michonne is IMO.

Are you saying you'd want us to make the Hunters just so you can get a fourth Dale figure?

Yep... as Zombie Shakespeare said, a tainted meat Dale would go down very nicely!

But I'd want Dale in addition to 4 hunters... I know you don't like doing more than 4-packs, but this would only be a 4.5 pack.

It'd be just like the Deadpool Corpse pack that included Headpool.

Do it Zach!

• 5 months later...

GOOD.

TRU has mismanaged this line from the beginning. I'm a much happier collector when I can just pre-order product and pick it up when it comes in. TRU can't even manage to take full advatage of the system they've got in place so I'm THRILLED they're passing on The Walking Dead.

Did you ever end up opening all of yours, PL?

While I've never personally had problems finding the WD TRU waves, TRU dropping Walking Dead 'mates does bring up the question, will DST be able to meet the numbers needed to produce these with just specialty store orders? Would another retailer be interested in picking these up as exclusives?

Edited by youbastards

So will the LCS assortment still contain the following:

• Constable Rick with Douglas
  • Carl with Burning Zombie
  • Constable Michonne with Winter Zombie
  • Party Dress Michonne with Winter Zombie

… or will figures be shuffled since TRU isn't taking any? Because if Carl goes missing… gah.gif

Zach's comment (specifically the qualifier "might") still leaves things a little murky. I interpreted it as TRU 6 is now LCS 7.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys I'm new to this blog and interested to jump in. I am huge fan of the walking dead minimates. I made my predictions for the packs in each series to series 9. So guys please tell me your thoughts. And Zach please give feedback too.

Series 6 TRU

1. Rosita and Zombie

2. Father Gabriel and Marauder

3. Chris The Hunter and One Legged Dale

4. Andrea (Her Look in the comic series 3 figures with tang top and gloves) and Ben

Edited by StopSurvivingStartLiving25