UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Big Bang Theory

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I was curious if anyone had ever dealt with DST customer service, how long does it take? I did email customer service but never heard anything back about my Howard's broken left leg. What should I do next?

I sent my first e-mail to Customer Service at Diamond Select Toys on December 12th, 2014 which was the day I got my set delivered to me.

I did not notice the broken leg until I was getting ready to open the package. His leg remained in the packaging after I took him out.

So about two minutes after I sent the follow-up e-mail to Customer Service, Kelsey from DST replied and told me that they just got the parts and will be sending me a replacement part this afternoon. Wow, that was quick. She also told me that they did get my first e-mail and put me on a waiting list, so I have restored faith in the process at DST.

Soon Howard will be able to stand on both legs next to his wife, Bernadette in my display case.

Edited by Captain Paco

I just got my replacement leg in the mail from DST.

I am so happy that I now have a display complete with a complete Howard.

Thank you, Customer Service at DST.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who has not yet ordered these, Entertainment Earth is having a sale on Biff Bang Pow merchandise: Buy 1, get one 40% off. They also are offering free shipping on irders over $79, which is the price of two of each set with the sale coincidentally! Just put my order in!

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up Ivan. I finally bit the bullet with these, buying a set for my wife for her birthday, and another set. . .to sit in a box in my attic probably, plus a Ghostbusters Keychain to put me over $40! buttrock.gif

Then mayhaps I bought the last one. (I bought the 2nd one for the extra hands & cuz it had 2 women.)