UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Big Bang Theory

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke has a expected date of Jan 14th, of course that could change.

I'm very excited for these. Probably won't be any other sets so we'll have to get to work on some customs. Stuart, Barry, Wil, and thank Grodd these ere produced before Penny cut her hair! yes.gif

Luke has a expected date of Jan 14th, of course that could change.

I hope it does. I ended up cancelling my EE pre-order (as the shipping rates were killer) and booked them with Luke. These would be a welcomed Christmas present to myself.

Can't believe that Luke's Toy Store has notified me that my four sets (2 of each) are being shipped so should have by Friday or Monday at latest.

I just got my order from Luke and they are wonderful.

I think it is interesting how the packaging says "Collect both sets to build the couch!" but yet you get a full couch in each set. However, Howard's leg was broken in the package.

Edited by Captain Paco

Finally got my sets from EE today. If you haven't ordered these yet don't order them from EE, get them from Luke or someone else.

They charged me $10 for shipping (I ordered one of each) and it took about a 1.5 wks to arrive. down.gif

The mates are excellent and the second couch is great for setting up fun little displays with mates from other lines.

Do we know where to direct CS questions to yet? I opened my sets today and Howard's leg was broken at the knee.

I just got my order from Luke and they are wonderful.

I think it is interesting how the packaging says "Collect both sets to build the couch!" but yet you get a full couch in each set. However, Howard's leg was broken in the package.

Pattern.