UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Big Bang Theory

Louie, Derek, and Maron are the best comedies going that I've seen, followed by It's Always Sunny and Simpsons, though neither are what they used to be. But I honestly don't bother with the network comedies much anymore. I saw some of those mentioned, and they didn't do anything for me. The Office was pretty good, though even there it paled next to the original IMO. Last one I remember really getting into was Freaks and Geeks.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Entertainment Earth just sent me an update that these have been pushed back to December 10th.

Any idea when preorders will open up?

They didn't say. I have to wait until they put up preorders before I can put up ours. I should probably also mention that these will be $24.99 per set, both from us and from EE.

By the way, Entertainment Earth just sent me an update that these have been pushed back to December 10th.

Any idea when preorders will open up?

They didn't say. I have to wait until they put up preorders before I can put up ours. I should probably also mention that these will be $24.99 per set, both from us and from EE.

That seems a bit steep but I believe these 2 box sets come with part of the couch so that takes some of the sting away from the price. Not sure how the "Build-A-Couch" is going to work though.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought likeness approvals was why this line has such variety, because they aren't considered likenesses?

Definitely looking forward to seeing how these turn out! Wish Penny wasn't in that ugly pink dress that gets used for every license, but that's my only wish so far.

I don't know that we would have designed them unless it was a done deal, and I believe everything is approved, so they may just be holding off on offering the Minimates until after the figures come out, so as not to overwhelm BBT fans with lots of product all at once. Whenever they are offered, you probably won't have to wait very long, if that helps.