UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Minimates

Very strange license on these. Was anyone asking for plant vs zombies mates?

My daughter and I. We love PvZ. I wish they were based on PvZ 2 instead of Garden Warfare, but still excited and looking forward to getting that football player.

Is there another plant behind the TRU logo or does that set just have one less plant than the other?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a major game launch, as well as essentially a sequel to an incredibly popular existing game. Not sure I saw anybody requesting Minimates for the mobile version, but we announced these before anyone had played Garden Warfare.

I don't think they're any stranger than half of our Playstation lineup.

I wish they were based on PvZ 2 instead of Garden Warfare, but still excited and looking forward to getting that football player.

^^ This.

I have yet to play Garden Warfare, but PvZ 2 has kept me company on many flights and various other trips, and while I never thought of having mates of this particular property, when these were announced, I was ecstatic.

I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, but from the perspective of someone who doesn't get the draw of some of the other recently announced lines, I for one am glad to have something other than Marvel that I do get excited to have wink.png

• 3 weeks later...

No no no, "Agent 88" was an imaginative concept crafted from the mind of master storyteller Digger T. Mesch.

"Crazy 88" were characters in a choreographed fight scene (by some guy that worked in low budget Hong Kong films) in a 10 year old movie filmed by the guy who wrote True Romance.

Big difference, pal.

Having seen the prototypes at C2E2 I have gone from 'completely disinterested' to 'very very excited ' ..........they really are exceptional .

TRU.com seems to be rewarding my enthusiasm by offering me a maximum of 2 sets glare.gif

Can I (once more) ask therefore for some help in shovelling a few packs from the shelf of your local B & M ....I'll return the goodness somehow. thumbsup.gif

Robert Plant.