UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Minimates

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous! Very cool, but crazy.

Even though I have not ever played Plant vs Zombies, I think I will be picking these up!

Are the plants PVC like Snarf? Or do they have articulation and some Minimate parts?

Are the plants PVC like Snarf? Or do they have articulation and some Minimate parts?

My guess would be that the plants are more like mates than PVCs. In the games, they're pretty much the same size as most of the zombies, so it wouldn't make sense to scale them down to 'pet' size (but could the plants be considered actual mates? These are certainly among the most creative/unique designs that could still be called Minimates). Plus, I don't think 2 mates and 3 pets could reasonably justify a MSRP of $19.99, but 5 mates can pull it off.

And this would be a perfect license for army dumps. Sunflowers and Pea Shooters to go up against my Walking Dead herds ;)

Wow. For obvious reasons I had been at TRU a lot lately and every time I went I picked the PvsZ minifigure boxset but always stopped myself from buying it, looks like there will be no stopping me now.

lol, I do the same thing. I think they look really cool, but now that there will be minimates, I'm done for... maybe this will get all those cool sculpted parts out that would have been used for maximum zombies.