UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

We "Must Do" a New Speculation Thread!

hellpop

Only one character from The Addams Family to complement the Munsters?

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe Batman 66? Other than Predator & Army of Darkness which come up most frequently in the future license thread that are the most possible. Mattel has already blown their wad with 66 Batman toys, and now we have the recent dvd release news. Minimates are the quickest product to get to market IIRC from previous discussions. DST already has a license for other Batman 66 merchandise. So Batman 66 is my guess.

Batman '66 is a really good guess, and I think it qualifies as a "must do" for most of us.:batmanblue::robin:

Thank you. I've read a lot of good guesses here too. Planet of the Apes is another good guess I saw mentioned earlier, and as the granddaddy of movie licensing with a new movie this year, and NECAs classic line, thats a good possibility. Predator is definitely a Must Do, but I've always thought they would hold it back for a future release. When you've exhausted all the Aliens characters, then movie next to Predator makes sense. But if they want to give us Predator sooner, then great! TMNT is a desired property, but not one we've been clamoring for as a "must do" to the same degree.

Doctor Who would be fantastic. I still think some of the designs that leaked a few years back looked fantastic and I never quite understood why Underground Toys rejected the idea. Now that they are moving into the 3.75 figure market, maybe they're finally willing to license out the smaller figures.

My picks for "Must Do" licenses:

NINTENDO: They have slowly startd licensing to tohe companies so there is a slight chance it could happen. I don't even need to say why I picked it, it's Nintendo!

Predators: It's a no-brainer along with Aliens.

TMNT: I still think the poster was for a minimates license.

A video game license: Zach said that there will be two more "action" lines at TF. My guess is that one of them is TMNT while the other could be one of these:

1)MGS

2)Bioshock Infinite

3)GTA V

4)Assassin's Creed (probably not)

5)Mass Effect

6)Skyrim

The reason for this is that a while back I sent ask dst a question (among others) about how awesome these licenses would be. Chuck said that they are looking into select videogame licenses and one of my list is possible. Is that a confirmation? Nah, but I like to think that we may see some MGS miniates tomorrow.