UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Spotlight - Updated Tuesdays - 2/11/13

This week we look at someone form my home town of Baltimore, the one and only Chef Duff.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/Posts/Minimate-Spotlight--Chef-Duff-%E2%80%93-Charm-City-Cakes-Exclusive

Original:

You may have been wondering where myself and minimate theatre went well we were building a website form the gorund up.

We relaucnhed this week and I would like to share our new weekly column MINIMATE SPOTLIGHT. Each week we will look at my favorite minimates, the history, and what makes them so special to me.

Hope you enjoy and Minimate Theatre returns tomorrow!

http://crimsonmonkey.com/Posts/Minimate-Spotlight--Silver-Surfer-%E2%80%93-Tower-Records-Exclusive

Edited by DaveOMac

Nice! I always enjoyed waking up on Monday morning and reading minimate theatre so it's great to see it return. And this new minimate centric website sounds awesome as well!

It won't all be minimates but I'll definitely be favoring them especially now with 2 weekly features on them.

Yep, nice stuff. Remember when Tower Records was the best place to find Minimates? I do and its not fond memories, actually. I hated going there and shopping the website was no better. They had some good sales occasionally.

Yep, nice stuff. Remember when Tower Records was the best place to find Minimates? I do and its not fond memories, actually. I hated going there and shopping the website was no better. They had some good sales occasionally.

I used to be so angry at the website as I'd buy the exclusives instantly and then a month or 2 later a huge discount.

Glad you all enjoyed this as the point of the column is to look back fondly and remember the "old days". Also I encourage you all to point out if I forget pr remember something incorrectly.