UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Herzlich Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Bob Harris!

Lobsterman

Happy Birthday, Bob! smile.png

hasselhoff_birthday.jpg

THIS makes me happy to not be German -- seriously, please tell me you photoshopped the pic, J. (Mayhaps that would be worse tho.)

The Hoff notwithstanding, Happy Happy Happy Birthday, good sir!! deadpool.gif

Vielen Dank, guys!

That Hoff.... my dear. I laught really hard, because I didn't think of him for quite some time now. As you all know, he played a major role in bringing down the Berlin wall and ending the cold war, right? sleep.png

Anyway, I had a great day with my girl and received some very fine gifts. The actual party with all of my friends will be tonight, though.

Speaking of gifts, there was a rather unexpected one:

Elephant2013.jpg

I really, really wanted that 4-pack and it was on top of my wishlist. The other two gifts weren't, but they they are absolutely brilliant! It's the Dr. McNinja Ominbus SIGNED with a dedication by Chris Hastings! And last but not least, a fantastic Dr. McNinja Minimate custom* in an absolutely lovely little package with tons of details and a great sense of humor!

Thanks a lot, Lobsterman!!!!

Happy birthday Bob! How are the wedding plans coming?

Looking good so far and thanks for asking. It will be in early September, so we got a few more month for planning that.... thingy. wink.png

___

*: You might know, that I gave my own custom away and never made a new one.

Edited by Bob Harris